Technology Partnerships Development Manager
Reputation helps companies elevate their brand by being more empathetic to their prospects and customers. We do this by providing state-of-the-art social listening, business listing management and messaging, content analytics, and a patented “Reputation Score” based on millions of data points segmented by industry.
The Reputation platform is driven by data from thousands of digital venues, but this data doesn’t stop here. Sentiment data and industry-specific competitive insights from the Reputation platform bolster how our technology partners in adjacent categories provide value to our mutual customers. As Technology Partnership Development Manager, you will focus on finding, building, and managing relationships across Reputations technology partner network to support the success of our RepConnect ecosystem. Reputation’s ecosystem of partners is already strong - with platforms like Google, Twitter, and Facebook providing immense value to what we do, but we’re not stopping there!
You will be a major change agent for Reputation, having considerable impact and influence on the future of the business as you interface with some of the most recognized SaaS providers in the industry.
- Work with the Head of Technology Partnerships to drive success for the Technology Partnership program through executing on the program strategy, goals, and targets.
- Expand and enable existing partnerships by developing go-to-market strategies including co-marketing, co-selling, and more.
- Identify, prioritize, and onboard new technology partners that expand the value of the RepConnect ecosystem.
- Develop and promote technology partner value propositions to direct sales and success organizations.
- Become a product expert and collaborate closely with the Product Team to understand API capabilities and how to leverage Product support when onboarding new technology partners.
- Facilitate, develop and manage partner enablement and training plans to ensure partners are equipped to position products/solutions and effectively meet collective objectives.
- Create and accelerate sales opportunities through identifying sourced and influenced revenue opportunities.
- Develop business plans and growth strategies with partners, and execute against metrics and milestones to drive mutual customer growth and revenue.
- Coordinate joint marketing and lead generation activities with partner marketing team.
- Drive end-customer value which grows the business for both Technology Partners and Reputation.
- Be partner-centric in all activities, advocating for them within Reputation while inspiring partners to be wildly successful with us.
- Other duties as assigned
These Are Some Of Your Traits
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience as a successful partnership professional within the SaaS industry.
- You have had success in establishing and developing long term, lasting relationships with Technology Partners that are mutually beneficial, with trust and integrity at the core of all activities.
- You are comfortable ideating on technology integration use cases while also prioritizing the right partnerships based on available APIs, business need, competitive positioning, and long term business impact.
- You have a basic understanding of the current technology landscape when it comes to iPaaS (integration platform as a service), API best practices, and marketplace acceleration.
- You’ve ideally had experience with customer experience, marketing technology, or consumer business ecosystems. A big “plus” if you have experience in the healthcare or automotive verticals.
- You are self-sufficient with identifying opportunities, prioritizing large volumes of information, and creating new processes to drive higher efficiency for the partner program.
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced, sales-focused, ever-changing environment while using solid judgment to effectively pivot.
- You have strong experience and expertise collaborating with cross-functional teams (including Executives, Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Legal, etc.)
- You have a history of achieving revenue growth in complex business environments through a focus on developing and communicating the plan, addressing issues that hinder performance, and implementing best practices.
- You have direct field exposure engaging with enterprise customer accounts in the technology industry.
- You have experience implementing effective joint go-to-market programs for Independent Software Vendor (ISV) technology partners, including joint sales enablement, demand generation, lead tracking, deal registration and joint sales reporting.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Feedback Fuels Growth