Partner Sales Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Betterment for Business is a 401(k) service built from the ground up with the needs of the modern employee in mind. It's selected by employers who want to offer their employees tailored and smart financial advice that will help them create a more secure future. Betterment for Business is powered by Betterment's proprietary, smart technology that automates and optimizes asset allocation to enhance financial wellness. As a fiduciary that is independent of the funds it invests in, Betterment believes that everyone has the fundamental right to expert financial advice. In addition to the core investing services, Betterment’s platform includes Betterment Everyday—Betterment’s cash management suite which offers a checking account, debit card, and high-yield account. Headquartered in New York City and created by the largest independent robo-advisor, Betterment for Business is used by leading employers like Casper. For more information, visit www.betterment.com/401k.
401(k) plan administration services provided by Betterment for Business LLC. Investment advice to plans and plan participants provided by Betterment LLC, an SEC registered investment adviser. Brokerage services provided to clients of Betterment LLC by Betterment Securities, an SEC registered broker-dealer and member FINRA/SIPC. Betterment LLC and Betterment Securities are affiliates of Betterment for Business LLC.
About the Role:
Betterment for Business is an award winning 401(k) solution that works as hard for your money as you work to earn it. We are seeking an ambitious Advisor Partner Sales Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for building the Advisor sales process from the top of the sales funnel to the bottom of it with Bookings. You are a tech-savvy seller who is passionate about working with decision-makers to add a retirement offering to their employee benefits or transition plans from their existing provider. This position will be preferably based in NYC, focused on generating new business and representing Betterment for Business 401k’s solutions.
A Day in the Life:
- Build strong relationships with existing and new strategic partnerships to drive meaningful sales outcomes and strong overall relationships with our partner base
- Create opportunities from new business referrals, educating prospects and developing strategies for Betterments products
- Conduct discovery and online demonstration calls, managing the entire sales cycle to closing deals and selling the value of Betterment products
- Develop relationships with all levels of the Partner organizations to maximize sales opportunities
- Meet and exceed Bookings goals
- Ensure effective and consistent use of Salesforce
- Provide “voice of the client and industry” to marketing and product management to drive roadmaps
What We’re Looking For:
- Sales experience working in B2B tech/SaaS sales preferably and/or selling to Advisors
- Curiosity and interest for financial products and retirement planning
- A consistent track record of exceeding targets
- High energy and willingness to learn
- Self motivated and adaptable to change
- Passionate about inspiring and mentoring your team
- Ability to give and receive feedback - you will collaborate with our sales team to drive process improvements
- Experience with sales technology stack- Outreach, Salesforce- a plus
What Being at Betterment Means for You:
Joining Betterment means belonging to a community of folks passionate about change, being on a team that cares for your well-being, and continuing on a journey of non-stop growth and evolution.
You’ll join a Community that Cares:
- Betterment is a place to bring your best self. We welcome families (and pets) for all our activities such as lunches, company retreats, and celebrations.
- Make meaningful connections with your peers through interest groups, sports clubs, social events, meetups, and regular knowledge sharing, all occurring in a remote friendly way.
- Join one or more of our 8 Employee Resource Strategy Groups as a member or an ally, and help us shape Betterment’s culture and product for years to come.
You’ll stay Happy and Healthy:
- We will ensure you're set up and cared for with a customizable workstation, enrollment in our 401(k) service, flexible parental leave, annual gym reimbursements and a whole suite of thoughtful benefits.
- You’ll have unlimited paid personal and vacation days, and a team that cares about your whole life, not just what you’re working on.
You’ll Learn & Grow:
- Enhance your skills and abilities through Betterment University courses and additional allowance for outside learning.
- As part of a team that values knowledge sharing and transparency you can opt into mentoring and career coaching programs, weekly company meetings, and show & tells.
Please note that Betterment is dedicated to providing accommodations to candidates with disabilities. If you need accommodations at any point throughout the interview process, please reach out to email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.