Sr. Learning Experience Designer, Partner Credentialing Program
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Cloudinary is the leading provider of media management solutions, powering the trusted, award-winning visual experiences for many of your favorite brands. Cloudinary is the de facto media platform standard for developers and brand managers looking to upload, store, transform, manage, and deliver images and videos online. With over 50 billion assets managed, up to 2000 pieces of content processed by algorithms each second, and a $1B valuation, Cloudinary is quickly becoming the visual media layer of the Internet. We are at an exciting stage, rapidly expanding our product offering, entering new market segments, extending the customer base, and featuring over 8,500 customers including household names like Bombas, Levi's, NBC, Neiman Marcus, Minted, and Peloton.
We offer a values-driven, supportive environment in which you will constantly learn and evolve; a place where your ideas will be embraced and pursued. We are proud of our collaborative, and growth-minded work culture, being included in the Forbes Cloud 100 for the last four years, and being a multi-time winner of many “Best Place to Work” awards.
Do you love to build from scratch and help people learn? Are you energized by new program development? Join us at Cloudinary and help our partners uplevel their skills. Cloudinary is looking for a Sr. Learning Experience Designer in the partner enablement program to be part of an exciting team that will play a key role in company growth and our partners' success. This role reports into Partner Enablement in Business Development (BD). You will work closely with BD and cross-functional contributors to create learning and assessments for the partner credentialing program. You'll design and develop creative learning paths through formats such as self-paced e-learning, job aids, and virtual and live instructor-led training. You'll also work with the enablement team and relevant contractors to manage affiliated exam development projects.
For this role, we're looking for creative and polished learning professional with experience ideating, designing, and developing learning journeys and assessments. We aim in Partner Enablement to build applied learning content that teaches skills that give our partners new opportunities in the market. Your goal would be to help our partners take advantage of Cloudinary's benefits and drive value for their business. Join us on a team that rewards effective and polished learning as much as experimentation, iterative design, and creativity.
- Curate and create effective learning and assessment experiences for partner enablement
- Design and develop written, video, and interactive learning for self-service and instructor-led delivery
- Work with partners and internal teams to define learning requirements and goals
- Empathize with the diverse challenges of our partners and build learning to meet their unique needs
- Use evidence-informed learning strategies to create effective learning experiences
- Recruit and manage internal and external SMEs (subject matter experts)
- Manage complex learning development projects
- Manage the relationship with an exam-developer contractor(s) and coordinate participation by SMEs
- Experiment and iterate often, gathering early feedback and taking action.
- Knowledge of learning experience design methodologies and a proven ability to craft learning content that is effective and engaging
- A learning portfolio demonstrating your ability to solve learner needs using your strong design and development skills, attention to detail, and a sophisticated and modern aesthetic
- Proficiency using Articulate Storyline and Rise
- Experience using TechSmith Camtasia (or similar video editing software), photo editing software, and audio editing software
- Experience scoping, designing, prototyping, testing, building, and launching digital training
- Experience with or exposure to high-stakes exam development and psychometric standards
- Experience managing, analyzing, and reporting on all curriculum and assessment data
- Experience with LMS administration
- 8+ years experience in instructional design and developing learning content.
- Experience with exam development software (Caveon) and processes
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Cloudinary Platform Powering Your Media