Head of Partner Programs
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Head of Partner Programs
NINJIO is a cybersecurity awareness training company that empowers individuals and organizations to become defenders against cyber threats. The Company offers engaging, 3 to 4-minute Hollywood-style micro-learning videos that teach organizations, employees and families about cybersecurity, breaches, and easily avoidable threats. Combining the Company’s award-winning training with NINJIO PHISH, a natively integrated phishing simulator that allows customers to test and quantify human vulnerability safely and proactively, gives the organizations that NINJIO serves a feature-rich Cybersecurity Awareness Solution.
The Channel is in NINJIO’s DNA. We are founded and led by technology executives who understand the unique value partner ecosystems bring to the fight against cybercrime. Join NINJIO as we build a world-class partner network.
The Head of Partner Programs is responsible for the development, implementation, and management of all channel and alliance programs at NINJIO. This role will work with internal and external associates to align sales strategies, business plans, marketing initiatives, offers, new programs, tools, business processes, and regular financial operating reviews as we grow our channels business and increase and production of partners in the community.
As a key member of the leadership team, this individual will own end-to-end management of our partner program implementation, life cycle, and financial metrics designed to grow the size and efficacy of our partner ecosystem. This position is responsible for ensuring we deliver an amazing partner experience congruent with our partner guiding principles - coordinating with multiple cross-functional teams across a variety of disciplines with aggressive timelines and complex interdependencies.
Enterprise Core Competencies
This position requires competency in partner- and customer-first thinking, change & innovation, strategy development, advanced financial modeling, program management, technology tools adoption, enterprise resource planning and management, as well as relationship building & influencing business owners and leaders internally and externally.
- With laser-like focus on the customer/partner experience and journey - demonstrate change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Develops and implements program controls, guidelines and rules ensuring compliance with corporate and regulatory standards and principles; as well as promoting strong trust between partners and the company.
- Acts as a voice of the customer/partner advocate ensuring strong partnerships between the company and its partners. Leads a formal, chartered partner advisory board to help leadership maintain closer ties with the partner community and provide direct feedback from partners to shape the program.
- Analyze, develop, and track best practices for channel program expansion evaluating investment programs, MDF, deal registration, value-based competencies, incentive programs and promotional campaigns.
- Define partner communications strategies and drive messaging to partners.
- Develops project plans, roadmaps, and schedules. Budget oversight for the partner group.
- Manages contracts and vendors. Acts as a liaison between Management and vendor/partners on contract development, execution, and vendor management.
- Creates and leads project teams supplying statistical and status reporting on completed programs to stakeholders (internal and external). Works with other program managers and management to identify and address cross-project dependences.
- Define partner specific business planning tools with metrics for quantifiable results.
- Create and evangelize collaboration with direct and partner sales teams.
- Develop and manage partner compensation and rules of engagement with the direct sales.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in a B2B channel sales role within Cybersecurity, Software, SaaS, and/or Cloud.
- Experience in building a ground up channel program, heavily participating in the creation, development, and execution.
- Command of marketing, development and sales strategies required to deliver exponential growth through and by partner channels
- A history of sales, business development, partnering and opportunity strategies required to deliver exponential growth through partner channels, particularly in two-tier partner models.
- Deep understanding of go-to-market and partnership incentives, solutions and/or value propositions to drive compelling partnership and engagement strategies.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, manage diversity and drive for results.
Skills Knowledge and Abilities:
- Influence and motivate others, foster teamwork, and identify steps forward to address difficult issues, provide clear direction and communication, and champion change.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, communicating effectively with partners, executives, leaders, program/initiative owners, stakeholders, and other audiences.
- Must have analytical, planning, and decision-making skills; and demonstrated ability to use data for business decisions. Demonstrated fiscal understanding and business ethics.
- Confident influencer supported by disciplined, logical thinking, attention to detail and fact-based, documented conclusions and opinions.
- Familiarity with developing and delivering program KPIs, analytics, and reporting to include financial performance and customer satisfaction/engagement.
- Demonstrated experience managing and implementing small to medium programs, including identifying, maintaining, and/or adjusting the cost, scope, and resources, managing vendors, articulating information technology requirements, and overseeing the formal planning, tracking, and reporting of program performance.
- Ability to adapt to the ambiguity of a fast-paced environment.
- Strong business acumen/sensitivity; thinks holistically, incorporates overall company objectives in developing partner strategies and recommendations.
- Results-oriented, proactive, and self-motivated with the ability to take initiative.
- High integrity, with a collaborative approach to problem solving.
- Travel up to 50% may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Marketing, or related field.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.