Channels & Alliances - Market Manager / Program Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
NOTE: Not sure the category of Partner Sales is appropriate. This is a strategic role that helps us set direction.
As a Channel Program Manager (internally titled Market Manager) on the Channels & Alliances Team at Paylocity, you will apply your strategic and analytical skills to create and strengthen relationships with industry-leading companies in retirement, financial services, health benefits, and HR/HCM software industries. You will work with senior leaders to systematically identify and evaluate opportunities, and foster relationships that drive adoption of Paylocity’s products, expand our reach, and create opportunities to engage our partners to shape future developments and deliver a better customer experience. As a Paylocity employee, you will be in a collaborative environment that values your insight, encourages you to take on new responsibilities, promotes continuous learning, and rewards innovation.
Reports To: Director, Channels and Alliances
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work alongside category director(s) in the evaluation of industry trends, technological shifts, and market dynamics to identify and engage the right partners to advance the level and breadth of partnerships
- Own partner & Paylocity term sheets for complex contracts in support of solidifying durable, long-term growth from partnerships
- Project manage partnerships through onboarding & implementation until live and handed over to the channel management team for ongoing support
- Develop and maintain partner onboarding assets – from documentation to presentations and associated process and communications needed to ensure effective partner engagement for Sales, Channels, Marketing, Operations, Product, Finance, L&D, and other needed functions
- Coordinate with partners to collaborate on challenges or opportunities and work issues through resolution
- Direct channels managers as needed on key partner programs to drive partner channel business
- Attend partner events on occasion to represent Paylocity’s brand and partnership
- Prepare executive-level communications to report progress on projects and/or new category assessment
- Lead cross-functional initiatives as defined by channels leadership to support Paylocity and channel’s goals, including owning and maintaining deliverables for execution and ongoing maintenance of channels programs
- BS/BA, in business, marketing, finance, economics, product management, project management, communications, or another appropriate field; will consider commensurate experience
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in sales, marketing, channels, alliances, product management, project management, or operations functions
- Demonstrable expertise or work experience in one or more of the following industries: Retirement / Financial Services, Employee Benefits, Insurance, HR/HCM Software, Business consulting
- A solid foundation of experience working across a wide variety of business functions and with stakeholders both inside and outside a business with the ability to influence without authority
- Demonstrated ability to work independently. Reliable and accountable to achieve deadlines, while managing multiple competing priorities
- Ability to think critically and natural curiosity for finding solutions to complex challenges
- Ability to travel 10-25% as needed
- Change management and/or transformation experience
- Digital marketing
- Experience in SaaS, platform, and/or HCM (Human Capital Management)
- MBA, MS/MA
- PMP certification
- Ability to influence without authority
- Business Growth & Acumen
- Collaboration & Strategic Management
- Executive communication
- High self-motivated
- Leadership & Integrity
- MS Office applications - are no sweat when it comes to your skillset
Your application has been successfully submitted.