Sr. Partner Account Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Partner Account Manager, you will be responsible for a portfolio of services partners comprised of the leading digital strategy agencies, technology consulting firms and systems integrators in the industry. Your partner portfolio will include industry innovators who are creating client value through a modern headless and API-first approach to enterprise architecture. In the Partner Account Manager role, you will be responsible for nurturing and growing existing services partners, while also identifying and recruiting new services partners into the Algolia Partner Program. Example services partners could include large holding companies like Publicis Groupe; leading digital consulting firms like Accenture, ecommerce focused consultancies like Astound; MACH Alliance leaders like Valtech; or large systems integrators like Cognizant. You will partner with the innovation leaders in the industry!
Reporting to the Global Alliances Director for Services Partners, the Partner Account Manager role is an integral part of Algolia’s Global Revenue Team. The Partner Account Manager will be responsible for a portfolio of services partners that is loosely defined by territory in North America. Within this portfolio of services partners, the Partner Account Manager will be responsible for all aspects of partnership success including: evangelizing Algolia within a partner’s business, enabling the partner on Algolia to ensure end client success, account mapping and pursuit prioritization, go-to-market strategy with the partner, and the development of joint marketing collateral. Each of these Partner Account Manager responsibilities are in service of creating Algolia brand awareness, optimizing for end client success, developing partner pipeline opportunities and growing revenue through the services partner channel.
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Nurture and grow a set of existing Algolia services partners, while also working to Identify and recruit new Algolia services partners into the Algolia Partner Program
- Own the process of helping services partners become an Algolia partner, support deal registration ensure commission payment
- Advance alliances between services partners and Algolia by moving them from awareness to fully Algolia enabled
- Work with services partners to develop intellectual property on top of Algolia that differentiates the partner in the industry
- Identify joint prospects and develop effective go-to-market and pursuit strategies with partners
- Coordinate across services partners, ISV partners and the Algolia sales team on strategic client pursuits
- Support services partners as they identify and/or influence strategic client opportunities
- Develop, or assist in the development of, services partner collateral including: sales materials, marketing materials, case studies, white papers, blog content, LinkedIn or other social media content
- Collaborate with Algolia Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Product and Enablement teams to ensure services partner and end client success
- Responsible for the process of pipeline creation, including the requisite data accuracy to ensure accurate reporting to global leadership
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- 5-7 years of proven and successful experience as quota carrying Alliance, Channel or Partner Sales Manager selling solutions and/or services in a recurring revenue business model
- Previous solution selling or consulting experience is a plus
- Strong understanding of digital technology and experience strategy--especially in the context of ecommerce direct to consumer channels
- Business-side understanding of SaaS software products, headless commerce and API-first architectures
- Salesforce.com Lightning experience in creating and managing opportunities through the sales cycle with high attention to data accuracy and quality
- Excellent communicator, writer and storyteller with a strong ability to influence the listener/reader
- History of developing and nurturing long term industry relationships
- History of becoming a trusted advisor to partners, clients and internal stakeholders
- Creative and innovative thinker with the ability to identify issues and solve problems
- Shows flexibility and patience in the face of adversity or frequent change
- History of driving joint co-selling and co-marketing activities
- Proven ability to lead cross functional teams both internally and externally
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
HYBRID REMOTE STRATEGY:
Algolia’s workplace strategy, Hybrid Remote, is designed to harness the power of the opportunities that remote work offers both employees and the company, while also providing an engaging in-office experience for the times when an employee is in an office. Our workplace approach reflects the belief that an employee’s impact, contribution, and output are more important than their physical location.
The majority of employees will be able to choose if, and when, they come into an office on a regular basis. There will be times when our people are asked to come into an office for “moments that matter:” activities like critical planning meetings and team social gatherings. Beyond those events, 80% of our workforce may choose the location from where they work in the country in which they were hired.
We have physical offices in San Francisco, NYC, Atlanta, Paris, London, Bucharest, and we will be opening a small office in Austin soon. https://www.algolia.com/about/
Millions of developers around the world use Algolia to unleash the power of search across their digital properties. They use Algolia because we are API-first. We unlock incredible flexibility. We build blazing fast speed into our APIs. We do this because we know developers want to build cool things and innovate. Under Armour, Lacoste, Birchbox, Stripe, Slack, Medium, Zendesk and 10,000+ other companies use Algolia to build not just great search, but search that converts at higher rates because of the relevancy. We help their customers find the right goods, offers, and content really quickly. So quickly, in fact, that they don’t go anywhere else. Algolia helps businesses build and optimize the search and discovery experience resulting in significantly enhanced online engagement, increased conversion rates and enriched lifetime value that generates profitable growth. Today, Algolia powers 1.5 Trillion searches a year – that’s 4 times more than Bing, Yahoo, DuckDuckGo, Baidu and Yandex combined. Our amazing technology is used by one in eight online users.
Founded in 2012, we're backed by $184M in funding from Accel Partners, Alven, DAG Ventures, Founders Circle, Owl Rock Capital, Point Nine Capital, SaaStr Fund, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures and World Innovation Lab. The team is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Paris, London, Tokyo, New York, and Atlanta. To learn more, visit www.algolia.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Algolia empowers Builders with the Search and Recommendation services they need to build world-class experiences.