Partner Marketing Manager (Tech)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As part of the Growth Marketing team, the Partner Marketing Manager (Tech) will play a pivotal role in contributing to Trustpilot’s partner marketing team. With a focus on technology partners, this role will have ownership of co-marketing and partner-built integration launches, while playing a contributing role in the launch of Trustpilot-built integrations, our success in eCommerce marketplaces, and ongoing management of our tiered Technology Partner Program. Your position is highly cross-functional, working closely with your peers in the marketing, partner, and product teams to achieve your goals.
In your role you will:
- Own the go-to-market launch for partner-built integrations by collaborating with external stakeholders and internal channel owners (comms, social, customer marketing) to achieve customer adoption
- Act as point of contact with channel owners, global program manager, regional marketing teams, and partnerships to identify and execute co-marketing opportunities.
- Develop content for campaigns related to tech partners and integrations, including partner content contributions (ie: eBooks), user journey copy, and case studies.
- Collaborate with partner program manager to ensure the tech partner program is supported at scale and that partners receive necessary enablement.
- Manage Trustpilot’s brand on partner properties through regular review of partner sites, making updates to messaging when necessary.
- Understand the tiered Technology Partner Program, and collaborate with partnerships and the wider marketing team to ensure that partners receive all benefits according to their tiers
- Establish joint marketing/opportunity metrics and accountability, demand/lead management cadence, sales/partner demand interlock, and quarterly performance reviews
- Work closely with marketing operations to measure and report on eCommerce performance, integration usage, and co-marketing.
- Proactively identify opportunities for efficiencies and scaling in all aspects of technology partner marketing (integration launch and adoption, co-marketing, program management)
- Occasionally manage small live or virtual events and sponsorship opportunities where the audience is primarily technology partners.
We are looking for people with:
- Partner marketing experience (or product marketing or demand gen experience where partnerships and integrations were a primary focus) in a B2B SaaS company
- Demonstrated success in managing marketing programs, including effective stakeholder management and the ability to develop qualitative and quantitative KPIs for measuring performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially when presenting ideas to senior management
- A global mindset; you will be working closely with team members across US, UK, ANZ, and Copenhagen offices
- Proactive and driven to solve problems and find innovative solutions
- Can work well independently but also excels within a group
- Strong project and time management skills
- High energy, drive and passion for our products and seeing success in market
- Proven content skills (both long-form and short-form copy)
- Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot and other key marketing tools
- Experience launching integrations on top-tier eCommerce and payments platforms (Shopify, WooCommerce, Square, PayPal, etc) highly preferred
- An opportunity to work alongside talented, passionate people in a purpose led, rapidly growing and dynamic company
- An equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas
- A competitive salary package and bonus scheme
- Opportunities to grow your skills and develop your career
- An international, fast-paced and fun working environment
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.
Your application has been successfully submitted.