Head of Partnerships - Maternity cover (6 months contract)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a Head of Partnerships to join our Mention Me team based in Vauxhall, London. This is a 6 month fixed term maternity cover contract, on a full time basis with an expected start date of April 2022. You will manage a team of 3 and report directly to our Chief Revenue Officer.
We’ve got big plans to scale our business. As we embark on that adventure our partnership team will play a significant role in accelerating our growth.
The Head of Partnerships has the primary focus of working with the partner team to grow & manage our relationships with our agency and technology partners to drive growth for our clients, partners and Mention Me. Alongside business development this role also requires high levels of monitoring performance, including company KPIs, strategic financial plans, implementation and executions of sales strategies and collaboration on the company critical path. Working on key strategies alongside every department to sustain and improve our processes is an integral part of this role. This role also requires working with the design and marketing team to ensure all materials meet requirements and drive value to our partners.
How you would contribute
In your 6 month you will:
- Be accountable for the monthly revenue and opportunities target for the partner team
- Play a directing role in leading & managing, mentor & developing members of the partner team
- Support the creation & execution of the partner marketing strategy to drive inbound leads
- Collaborate with the partner and sales teams to drive growth for both inbound and outbound partner opportunity pipeline
- Develop relationships with our premier and strategic partners, acting as the senior strategic contact for these partners
- Collaborate with partner on the development of the partner plan that identifies best ways to create value and scale the relationships
- Support the hiring process for 2 new partner managers & partner marketing resource
- Collaborate with the Product team to agree prioritisation of the development of our tech partner integration and support the Tech Partner Manager on the enablement and growth of these partners.
- Collaborate on the strategy to drive partnerships into international clients
- Seen as an expert and evangelist for partnerships
- Have a solid understanding of the martech ecosystem
- You will have at least 3-5 years of partnership experience already
- You will have at least 5 years commercial experience
- Gravitas to deal with senior people and a brilliant objection handler
We’re big on culture and strive to make Mention Me a great place to work. Here are just some of the reasons to join us.
The serious stuff:
- A competitive package, plus options in a growing scale-up
- Personal development, including training and conference budgets, a mentoring programme and a personal challenge fund
- 25 days of holiday plus Bank Holidays every year, as well as an additional day for every year of service
- Company pension scheme
- Enhanced parental leave
- Cycle to work scheme
The fun stuff:
- Recognition and rewards for outstanding work, including the monthly Wheel of Wow, Unsung Hero and termly Founders’ Award for Awesomeness. Prizes include £500 cash, meals out and even trips away
- A work-life balance. We encourage everyone to take a lunch break, actively promote wellbeing and are happy to discuss flexible working
- An amazing office, complete with drinks fridge and snacks cupboard
- Regular social events. So far this year, we’ve had remote wine and gin tastings, pottery-making and poker nights, to name a few
- Subsidised gym memberships and Classpass
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We empower brands to harness the exponential power of fans through referral.