Head of America's Partnership
The America’s Partner Manager role will be responsible for generating additional partner influenced revenue and new business through strategic new partnerships as well as ensuring successful customer delivery by existing partners. This America’s role will build, grow and maintain strong relationships with existing partners in our segment and will have full ownership for Orbus partner success across America’s go-to-market with partners and alliances. The focus will be to develop partners to ensure the successful and efficient delivery of software, services and projects and drive subscription revenue. We have an established partner ecosystem with current partners including Deloitte, PwC, Capgemini and Microsoft alongside regional and specialist partners.
The role will also be responsible for managing contractual agreements with partners and sharing of resources to and from partners ensuring margins are achieved.
- Find, develop and nurture long lasting relationships with Orbus partners
- Work with partners to continue to grow their business through their partnership with Orbus software solutions
- Responsible for partner resourcing and capacity planning to deliver Orbus projects
- Understand internal/external backlog to ensure projects are delivered on time to maximise customer success.
- Follow the progress of all significant partner opportunities and insure all KPI’s and dashboards are visible to the leadership team.
- Manage customer satisfaction on partner led projects and deliver feedback and support to ensure the best quality
- Effectively engage with internal partners and stakeholders, including sales, marketing, customer success, professional services, operations, analytics and legal teams to facilitate the delivery of effective growth opportunities, collateral materials and data and analytics that drive compelling areas of opportunity for partner success.
- Lead efforts with the sales and customer teams that showcases the health of our partner relationships across many fronts including:
- Scorecard development and oversight
- Building relationships
- Business growth opportunities
- Performance guarantee attainment
- Operational delivery
- Experience driving business through partners and working with partners
- A proven track record in selling enterprise software solutions through indirect channels to large enterprises and government clients
- Experience of working with professional services and consultancies in the software industry
- Ability to drive software and services proposals and contracts
- Willingness to travel extensively (post restrictions)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Architecting your digital future