Senior Partner Manager, Reseller Channel
anecdotes’ Partner Ecosystem is made up of the best-in-class consultancies, agencies and technology providers globally. We are looking for a Senior Partner Manager to help elevate and grow the Reseller partner motion for anecdotes. You will be managing a collection of strategic Reseller partners like a Deloitte, EY & Coalfire; responsible for setting the strategy and direction of the partnership to drive revenue for anecdotes. anecdotes Partner Managers are masters of managing global relationships, building and executing on strategic partner plans, and are hungry to drive revenue through a mixture of marketing initiatives and sales collaboration. They have a deep understanding of the Consultant landscape and the in-market experience to identify and grow partners who see the value of anecdotes. They also have the drive to help them build a business on top of it.
This Senior Partner Manager will manage, grow, and recruit channel partners with the Big 4, vCISO & regional InfoSec Consultant landscape globally. You will be responsible for generating revenue pipeline with our priority partners, creating and delivering joint materials, prioritizing inbound interest, expanding and renewing contracts, and holding partners accountable to quarterly quotas and strategy plans. You will be building and executing scalable programs that benefit anecdotes and our partners.
You enjoy wearing multiple hats - context-shifting from sales, success, business development, strategy, consulting, marketing is something which keeps you engaged and excited. You have a natural bias for action and problem solving. This is a critical role for the team, and you’ll be required to be able to iterate and grow the Reseller channel program while empathizing with our partners and customers. Overall, you must have a desire to grow our business.
As a Senior Partner Manager, reporting to the Vice President of Partnerships you will:
• Recruit and grow channel partners in line with anecdotes’ values and sales strategy
• Generate pipeline and growth through your network of channel partners by developing and executing sales programs
• Review metrics and effectiveness of programs and initiatives on the recurring basis
• Build exceptional relationships with partners, making anecdotes a favorite company to partner with.
• Provide tactical support including partner onboarding, product support, technology enablement, and proactive deal support
• Be a liaison between Channel Partners and the Product and Eng. teams in Tel Aviv
• Provide up-to-date and accurate sales forecasts
• Own success metrics for partners
• Lead compelling presentations of anecdotes including: custom demos, product roadmap, workshops, and panels
• Coordinate cross-functional internal and external teams to navigate the sales process
• Own new business, expansion, and renewal process
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
• Prior experience partnering with Compliance Consultant Reseller like Deloitte, EY, etc.
• 5+ years of experience in partnerships - preferably in the InfoSec, Compliance, Big Data, or SaaS space.
• Experience managing complex relationships, navigating ambiguity, and achieving results.
• A strong bias for execution and are motivated by exceeding revenue targets.
• Strong knowledge of the InfoSec, Big Data, Compliance & Growth landscape is preferred. You might have worked in the industry or have a passion for learning.
• An entrepreneurial mindset to build new partnerships, create new categories, and make an impact.
• A passion for collaborating with colleagues and love to be part of a team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.