Senior Partner Manager (Agency Partnerships)
At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
At Klaviyo, the partnerships team prides themselves on being marketing and product experts. As a Senior Partner Manager, you will be responsible for building a long term, deep, and mutually-beneficial relationship with Klaviyo’s marketing agency and systems integrator partners. You will leverage strong consultative skills to understand your partners’ business model and growth strategy so that you can identify ways Klaviyo can help them (and their clients) grow.
In this role you are responsible for managing relationships with Klaviyo partners, articulating the value of Klaviyo, differentiating Klaviyo from other solutions, managing business development opportunities (and co-selling) to/from your partners, driving co-marketing alongside the ecosystem marketing team, acting as a thought leader in our space, and coaching your partners on how to grow their business, including their profitability, with Klaviyo.
How you'll make a difference:
- Become a trusted advisor to the 40-60 partner relationships you manage with key leaders & decision makers at these orgs + build relationships with those managing front line teams working with Klaviyo.
- Build and manage a lead referral pipeline with your partner portfolio.
- Work to understand a partner’s organization structure and business goals.
- Develop a long-term strategy with your partner to help them meet their business goals alongside Klaviyo.
- Act as a consultant to help our partners build or optimize their offerings around Klaviyo.
- Become a product expert on Klaviyo and adept at presenting how Klaviyo services and software can help a partner improve their business.
- Be comfortable operating with and exceeding revenue-focused goals.
- Bring your creative thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance Klaviyo’s values, build our culture, and execute on our vision for the future.
- Have an opportunity to own projects and collaborate with a highly driven team to create new partner enablement and process.
- Drive co-marketing with our partners.
- Travel: up to 25%, to meet and develop relationships with our agency partners / events.
Who you are:
- Are adept at influencing and relationship building.
- Have partnerships, sales, or account management experience.
- Are thoughtful, engaging, and energetic.
- Obsessed with understanding your customer or partner.
- Comfortable operating independently.
- Comfortable presenting in large groups & showcasing yourself as a thought leader in our industry.
- Proactively solicit and act on feedback from your customers, partners, and peers.
- Are excited to be a part of and have an impact on a rapidly-growing, profitable startup.
- Have a positive outlook and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have 3-6 years of SaaS account management, channel and/or sales experience.
- Work collaboratively with enablement, CS, Marketing and Product to introduce and educate agency partners on new enhancements to Klaviyo’s platform.
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Own your data. Own your growth.