Partner Account Manager, EMEA
At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
At Klaviyo, Partner Account Managers (PAM) pride themselves on being marketing and product experts. As our Partner Account Manager for EMEA you will be responsible for building a long term, deep, and mutually-beneficial relationship with Klaviyo’s marketing agency and systems integrator partners. You will leverage strong consultative skills to understand your partners’ business model and growth strategy so that you can identify ways Klaviyo can help them (and their clients) grow.
You are responsible for articulating the value of Klaviyo’s software, differentiating Klaviyo from other solutions, managing business development referrals (and co-selling opportunities) to/ from your partners, and coaching your partners on how to grow their business, including their profitability with Klaviyo.
How You'll Make a Difference
- Become a trusted business advisor to the 40-50 partner relationships you manage
- Build and manage a lead referral pipeline with your partner portfolio
- Develop a long-term strategy with your partner to help them meet their growth objectives using Klaviyo
- Develop the ability to understand a partner’s business goals and help them achieve them
- Become a product expert on Klaviyo and adept at presenting how Owned Marketing services and software can help a partner improve their business
- Be comfortable operating with revenue-focused goals
- Bring your creative thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance Klaviyo’s values, build our culture, and execute on our vision for the future
- Travel: up to 25% to meet and develop relationships with our agency partners/ events
Who you are
- Proven partner/ channel, sales, or account management experience
- 2-6 years of SaaS account management, partner and/or sales experience
- Work collaboratively with marketing and product to introduce and educate agency partners on new enhancements to Klaviyo’s platform
- Adept at influencing and relationship building
- Fluent in English (essential). Additional fluent French or German or Spanish (nice to have) + have a positive outlook and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Are thoughtful, engaging, and energetic. Excited to be a part of and have an impact on a rapidly-growing, profitable scale-up
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Own your data. Own your growth.