Partner Education Specialist
At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Partner Education Specialists are responsible for executing day-to-day content operations and will create high-quality, relevant, and engaging content to help Klaviyo partners grow their clients’ businesses.
You’ll create strategic content across a variety of different formats, but primarily written and video content. You’ll collaborate closely with fellow members of the Academy team, partnerships, marketing, sales, and customer success more broadly to create interesting and educational content.
Academy’s mission is to enable our partners and customers to grow through self-serve content, so you’ll be playing a critical role in helping both Klaviyo and its partners achieve business goals.
A successful candidate has a strong background in marketing strategy, and is an exceptional storyteller and writer. You are also comfortable on camera and know how to create digestible and engaging videos. You’ll have a thorough understanding of the eCommerce marketing landscape, and how to keep the quality of content consistent with Klaviyo’s brand.
You’ll be part of the Academy team and report to Klaviyo’s Manager of Academy.
How You'll Make a Difference:
- Publish and promote content. You’ll own all of the day-to-day activities that have to happen to effectively publish a piece of content. You’ll work collaboratively with the Partnerships team to ensure you have final copy, supporting creative assets, SEO optimization, etc., ahead of all target publish dates, and you’ll make sure the team understands deadlines and keeps things on track.
- Create engaging content. You’ll create engaging courses and certifications that help our partners more effectively grow their clients’ businesses through owned marketing channels.
- Pitch content ideas. You’ll understand Klaviyo’s partners, their challenges and opportunities, and you’ll regularly contribute ideas for high-quality content.
- Monitor performance. You’ll work collaboratively with the Academy and Partnerships teams to understand how to measure the performance of our content—what’s resonating, what’s driving traffic, what’s reducing support tickets, what has a high CSAT rating—and you’ll use data to help make recommendations about what content we should create.
Getting Started / Key Outcomes
In your first 30 days, you’ll have:
- Come up to speed on our audience, market, product, and company
- An understanding of Klaviyo’s partner ecosystem and agency partner program
- Spoken to at least 10 current partners
- Started the creation of at least 1 course or learning resource
Within 90 days, you’ll have:
- Mastered Klaviyo’s style guide
- Attended at least 1 Klaviyo-sponsored event
- Established a calendar and system for prioritizing the content you work on
- A system to track and report out on how partners are engaging with and adopting partner academy content.
In the first year, you’ll have:
- Helped to build a system for promoting and sharing new courses and certifications
- Helped grow the base of partners using our Partner Academy and Community forum
- Achieved an average CSAT score of at least 50 on the content you published
- Help create new processes to streamline you and your teammates’ content production workflow
Who You Are:
- You’re a rock-star marketer, storyteller, writer, and communicator.
- You have a customer-first mindset and deeply enjoy helping customers achieve their business goals by creating content that makes an impact.
- You’re excited to become a thought leader in the industry and pioneer new forms of content.
- You’re passionate about engaging and educating audiences, curious by nature, and energized by being part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business.
- You have at least two years of experience in digital marketing or eCommerce.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Own your data. Own your growth.