Partner Sales Manager - West
Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences that respect the user’s time, privacy, and ability. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
Since the beginning, we’ve developed a reputation for helping leading companies better understand and build trust with their customers. In that time, we’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In May of 2021, we raised $500M in Series E funding, but we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world! #WeAreCSquad
Contentsquare is looking for a dynamic Partner Sales Manager who will be a key member of our growing global partnerships team in the Americas. In this role, you will be responsible for generating pipeline, supporting sales efforts with our new logo and existing business team by working with key Solution and Technology Partners. You will be responsible for building and penetrating new partners and leveraging existing partnerships to drive sales. The role will be aligned with Account Executives in your assigned territory. In addition to sales teams, you will be responsible for collaborating with marketing and other departments in the region to grow pipeline and partner mindshare.
In this truly cross-functional opportunity at our high-growth company, you will take initiative and ownership when helping execute new business and partnership opportunities in the field, while being a trusted and valued resource to our teams to close sales deals.
What You'll Be Doing
- Maintain a deep understanding of Contentsquare’s offerings and be able to articulate its value proposition to partners.
- Build and drive sales through North America by establishing strong relationships with Solution Partners.
- Collaborate with Contentsquare’s teams - New Business, Existing Business, Customer Success, pre-sales, marketing and inside sales, to close large enterprise deals.
- Develop and maintain a sales strategy and business plans with key partners, leverage the global partner business plan as a roadmap for a 'Go to Market' aligning to sales goals.
- Maintain and deepen relationships with Solution Partners to create sales opportunities and align key technology partner sales executives.
- Achieve pipeline generation and revenue targets for the territory.
- Maintain knowledge of our product features and be able to conduct high level demos as needed.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- You have 5-7 years of experience in channel management/partner sales and new business sales experience in marketing SaaS and relationships with leading solution partners/digital agencies that deliver analytics and insights, UX and digital experiences.
- It’s preferred if you have a Bachelor’s degree.
- You have an intrinsic drive to be successful, with a solid net new sales track record in exceeding assigned individual quota.
- You have experience closing deals leveraging Solutions Partners
- You are competitive and understand how to communicate internally and externally to drive deals forward.
- You thrive in high-velocity environments.
- You are collaborative and have experience working closely with sales/marketing teams.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
More. Human. Analytics.