Senior Partnerships Development Manager - App Ecosystems
About the role:
You will unlock partnership opportunities to help enable Aircall to accelerate our largest strategic initiatives. At Aircall, our integration partners are at the heart of our business. We work with partners to source new customers and expand our product offering to meet the needs of more customers. The Business Development team understands the needs of the business and sources new partners to meet those needs. We work alongside those partners as they build and launch their integrations. We aim to build mutual impact for both partners and Aircall to bring our customers the best integrations for their businesses to thrive. You’ll work closely with the revenue and product teams to identify the biggest areas of opportunity. And you’ll get creative with new ways to partner to create more value for our customers, our partners, and Aircall.
This role can be based in NYC or remotely in North America.
What you'll do:
- Define growth opportunities and identify strategic partners that will unlock those opportunities for Aircall
- Get creative in the way that we build partnerships - test new models that create exponential value for our partners and for Aircall
- Build the pipeline of partners that will meet your goals and nurture them from prospect to publication
- Collaborate closely with product, revenue, and data to identify key opportunities
- Research and prospect ideal partners and gather key business information through thoughtful and collaborative conversations with the partner
- Identify and own high impact projects that are foundational to building a strong ecosystem. This will be secondary to business development and prioritized by potential impact
- Represent Aircall with integrity and professionalism at all times
What you'll bring:
- Experience defining new segments for growth through partnerships
- Experience successfully prospecting and building new tech partnerships
- Proven ability to negotiate and execute growth-centric partnerships
- Good understanding of APIs and App Development
- A mix of business, marketing, and product sense: you understand customers, their pains, and how integrations can solve them
- Strong internal stakeholder management skills: You are able to quickly build trust with your team while holding them accountable to their part in a cross-functional project
- Self-motivated, self-directed, ruthlessly prioritize, and measure impact: You’re resourceful and scrappy - you will figure out what you need quickly and you don’t wait for answers to come to you, you go out and find answers
- The ability to work independently while still being a team player
- You’re an extremely clear and direct communicator, you aren’t afraid to ask questions to get to the bottom of things or take initiative, and you have excellent and engaging verbal and written communication skills no matter what persona you are communicating with: up to C-level execs and cofounders
- You can thrive in ambiguity and change by remaining flexible, adaptable and open minded
Key traits we look for:
You are coachable, you are resilient, you are solution oriented coming to the table with great ideas, and you find the fun in a good challenge!
We will invest in you, as you invest in us. We believe that owning your growth and owning your success starts with you, but it's up to us to help provide the platform for learning, growing and building your career!
Aircall is constantly moving forward. We’re building new roads to complete our journey, and we’re taking people with us who have the same builder mentality.
Let’s grow together: Aircall is a place for those who dare to be bold and seek responsibility, excellence, and the opportunity to push themselves to new heights.
We’re creating a place where great people trust one another and thrive together.
People flourish at Aircall and now is the time to be part of the team and the journey we’re on.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in terms of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💵 Competitive salary package & equity
🏨 Medical, dental, and vision insurance is 100% covered
📈 401k plan with company matching!
✈️ Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
⭐️ Wellness, internet, and childcare reimbursements
💚 Generous parental leave policy
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion – irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations – are core to our journey.
We pride ourselves on promoting active inclusion within our business to foster a strong sense of belonging for all. We’re working to create a place filled with diverse people who can enrich and learn from one another. We’re committed to ensuring that everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued and respected at it by providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open. Above all else, we understand and acknowledge that we have work to do and much to learn.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The power of conversation