Senior Channel Partner Manager
About the role:
Aircall is looking for an outstanding Senior Channel Partner Manager to manage a portfolio of channel partners across our integrations ecosystem. As a Channel Partner Manager , you will be responsible for managing existing partner relationships, generating revenue for Aircall via our channel partners & their customers, and working in tandem with Channel Partner Acquisition Specialists to manage a pipeline of net new channel partners.
What you'll do:
- Partner Recruitment
- Manage a pipeline of inbound net new partners
- Work with our partner onboarding specialist to provide a “7 star onboarding experience” and set our partners up to be successful in their first 90 days of the partnership + beyond
- Work hand-in-hand with our Channel Partner Acquisition Specialists to ensure quality new partners and provide a seamless handoff from acquisition to signed
- Successfully leverage the relationships we have with our integration partners to access their channel partner network
- Partner Management
- Own the growth and execution of elite channel partner recruitment in North America
- Manage a portfolio of existing partner accounts and develop a long-term strategy for your partners
- Onboard new channel partners sourced from system integrators, resellers, consultancies, and agencies in the ecosystems of Salesforce, HubSpot, Zendesk and our fast growing eCommerce partnerships
- Drive aggressive growth for our North America Channel team through consistent, thoughtful partner engagement strategies
- Build & maintain monthly engagement cadences with existing partners to keep Aircall top of mind and encourage constant pipeline growth
- Program Logistics
- Work closely & consistently with other Channel Partner Managers to align on campaigns
- Become an expert at presenting the Aircall platform, software integrations, and the value of our Partner program to help our partners achieve their business goals, while continuously working on improving how we reach out to and recruit new partners
- Host partner engagement activities including lunch & learns, co-marketing campaigns, webinars, etc.
- Work cross functionally with our Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure a seamless experience for our new partners and their clients
What you'll bring:
- 4+ years of experience in experience within a sales or partnerships team that meets and exceeds their goals consistently
- Minimum 2 years working with channel or technology partners, managing and owning a thriving book of business
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred but not required
- Ambitious, consistent, & willing to try multiple avenues to find the just right solution
- Strong organizational skills and fluency with software tools to organize our partner acquisition and lead generation efforts
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with HubSpot | Salesforce | Zendesk Agency Partners, CRM/Ecomm Implementation Companies, CRM/Ecomm Consultants is a HUGE bonus!
- Willingness to travel as needed (up to 30%)
Key traits we look for:
You are coachable, you are resilient, you are solution oriented coming to the table with great ideas, and you find the fun in a good challenge!
We will invest in you, as you invest in us. We believe that owning your growth and owning your success starts with you, but it's up to us to help provide the platform for learning, growing and building your career!
Aircall is constantly moving forward. We’re building new roads to complete our journey, and we’re taking people with us who have the same builder mentality.
Let’s grow together: Aircall is a place for those who dare to be bold and seek responsibility, excellence, and the opportunity to push themselves to new heights.
We’re creating a place where great people trust one another and thrive together.
People flourish at Aircall and now is the time to be part of the team and the journey we’re on.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in terms of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💵 Competitive salary package & equity
🏨 Medical, dental, and vision insurance is 100% covered
📈 401k plan with company matching!
✈️ Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
⭐️ Wellness, internet, and childcare reimbursements
💚 Generous parental leave policy
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion – irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations – are core to our journey.
We pride ourselves on promoting active inclusion within our business to foster a strong sense of belonging for all. We’re working to create a place filled with diverse people who can enrich and learn from one another. We’re committed to ensuring that everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued and respected at it by providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The power of conversation