Head of GSI Partners
Amperity is more than just a leading Customer Data Platform — it's a unique mix of people, technology, and opportunity. The people are whip-smart, deeply committed, and energizing. The technology is multi-patented, AI-powered, industry-shaping customer data management software that we invented because there was no way to solve the problems that we wanted to help consumer brands overcome. The opportunity is twofold: a market opportunity to provide a solution that consumer brands have been trying to find for decades, and a personal opportunity to grow and learn and hitch your career to a rocket ship.
Since our founding in 2016, Amperity has been growing 2.5X year-over-year. We've raised $187M in funding, including a recent Series D that increased our valuation to over one billion dollars. We're going places, fast, and we want you to come with us.
We help these brands make sense of massive amounts of transaction and engagement data so that they can finally know who their customers are, what opportunities exist, and how to provide the kinds of experiences that delight consumers and move the business metrics that matter. Our customers include Starbucks, Alaska Airlines, Patagonia, Kroger, J. Crew, Brooks Running, Planet Fitness, DICK's Sporting Goods, and many more.
We're building something that's never existed before, and we're doing it in a way that's great for consumers, transformational for our customers, and career-making for the members of the Amperity team. Come help us make it happen!
- Within the Global Partnerships & Business Development team, Amperity is seeking a Sr. Director, Business Development, to own the SI & Consultancy practice. Specifically focusing on Global and Regional SI partners, Consultancies and Agencies.
- Own the GTM strategy, execution, revenue goals for the SI & Consultancy (“SI/C”) practice
- Lead internal sales and external partner field enablement on educating about the value of Amperity + Partners
- Collaborate with Partner Marketing to drive partner channel marketing needs and deployments across the practice area
- Recruit and Manage a small team of BDMs who focus on day to day relationships with GSIs, RSIs, Consultancies & Agencies
- Be a Player/Coach - ability to own Partner relationships directly and lead/coach BD managers on your team in their relationships with partners
- Identify and pursue opportunities to continue to extend these partnerships to drive value for both parties.
- Assist the company in defining and implementing the necessary success metrics to scale the SI/C team.
- Partner with cross-functional leaders, such as product, sales, marketing and legal to define: partner strategy, partner communication & marketing, partner training & enablement
- Identify, model, and negotiate partnership opportunities across a diverse ecosystem.
- 10-15 years of partnership/business development experience.
- Experience owning partnerships with GSIs, RSIs & Consultancies.
- Experience working at a GSI, RSI, or Consultancy.
- Expert knowledge of the Marketing Technology ecosystem.
- Strong familiarity with the AdTech ecosystem and Media Agencies.
- Ability to build successful team foundations, strategies & practices, for rapid scale and hypergrowth.
- Experience managing both senior high performers and coaching/developing junior BD managers.
- Ability to manage complex partnerships with a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Exceptional communication skills and executive presence.
- Strong negotiation skills; experience owning the negotiation process from beginning to end.
- Familiarity with contracts and executing legal agreements.
- Strategic mindset and capable of driving internal stakeholders to a consensus on complex issues
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a great place to work: 100% employee healthcare coverage, transportation subsidies, a comfortable work environment with plenty of snacks, and other employee experience perks like events and activities, both in-person and remote. We also offer self-managed PTO and the flexibility to do your best work in the way that works for you. We provide an inclusive environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence.
Amperity is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We help people use data to serve the customer