Partner Sales Manager
Amperity is more than just the leading Customer Data Platform — it's a rare mix of the best people, tech, and opportunity. The people are whip-smart, deeply committed, and genuinely fun to hang out with. The tech is multi-patented, AI-powered, market-leading customer data management software that we invented because there was no way to solve the problems that we wanted to help consumer brands overcome. The opportunity is twofold: a market opportunity to provide a solution that consumer brands have been trying to find for decades, and a personal opportunity to grow and learn and hitch your career to a rocket ship.
Since our founding in 2016, Amperity has been growing 2.5X year-over-year. We've raised $187M in funding, including a recent Series D that put our valuation over one billion dollars. We're going places, fast, and we want you to come with us.
We support more S&P 500 consumer brands than any other data management platform. We help these brands make sense of massive amounts of transaction and engagement data so that they can finally know who their customers are, what opportunities exist, and how to provide the kinds of experiences that delight consumers and move the business metrics that matter. Our customers include Starbucks, Alaska Airlines, Patagonia, Kroger, J. Crew, Brooks Running, Planet Fitness, DICK's Sporting Goods, and many more.
We're building something that's never existed before, and we're doing it in a way that's great for consumers, transformational for our customers, and career-making for the members of the Amperity team. Come help us make it happen!
Within the Global Partners & Alliances team, Amperity is seeking a Business Development Manager in Partner Sales to drive new pipeline generation and revenue in a defined sales territory by leveraging Amperity’s strategic alliances with Cloud, Technology, and Solution Partners. You will be a key player in the hyper growth of an enterprise software company in the consumer marketing space by filling the sales pipeline with qualified sales opportunities. The Partner Sales team is vital as it connects sales and partner strategies together through superior execution and acts as the “tip of the spear” for the Go-To-Market outreach for an innovative approach based on machine learning to solve a problem that companies have been wrestling with for years. This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing start up and make an impact everyday by influencing both sales and partner alliances.
- Drive pipeline generation and revenue for an assigned sales territory by aligning prospect accounts and pipeline opportunities to being influenced or sourced by Amperity’s Partners.
- Meet or exceed quarterly pipeline and revenue targets by helping the Amperity Sales team and Partner teams identify new opportunities and close new business through Amperity Partners (Cloud, ISV, SI’s, and Consultancies).
- Build deep relationships with sales team stakeholders, partner relationship managers, and end Partners.
- Partner with Account Executives to share partner-related insights on target accounts to generate opportunities and act as the connective tissue between sales and partners.
- Execute this plan while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. account teams, specialist sales teams, services teams and BD, partner marketing and partner development resources)
- Learn Amperity’s partners (Cloud, Technology, Solution) and become the glue between sales and partner teams so you can discuss a prospect account at any of Amperity’s partners and know how they can help source or close new customers.
- 3-7 years of sales or partner experience in a quota-carrying role
- Experience working with Solution Partners (SIs & Consultancies), Technology and/or Cloud Partners
- You “get” lots of different types of partners and how GTM motions with them vary; the way you collaborate with a company like Accenture is different than Adobe is different than Amazon
- Understanding of the Marketing Technology ecosystem
- Self-motivated and driven. Looking for an opportunity where you can have an impact to grow a company.
- Possess grit and determination; Competitive drive and ambition to meet and exceed goals.
- Love getting creative, thinking outside the box, and thinking on your feet to match partners with opportunities
- Problem Solver that loves building things - whether relationships, solutions, or growth
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a “great place to work”: 100% employee healthcare coverage, expertise in distributed working environments, flexible hours, and very intentional career development. (We’ll get to the snacks when the office opens again.) Beyond the basics, we provide an inclusive environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential. You’ll find yourself in a team with many different backgrounds and perspectives, but we all share one thing in common: our drive to improve our customers, ourselves, and each other.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We help people use data to serve the customer