Partner Enablement Manager
Amperity is more than just the leading Customer Data Platform — it's a rare mix of the best people, tech, and opportunity. The people are whip-smart, deeply committed, and genuinely fun to hang out with. The tech is multi-patented, AI-powered, market-leading customer data management software that we invented because there was no way to solve the problems that we wanted to help consumer brands overcome.
The opportunity is twofold: a market opportunity to provide a solution that consumer brands have been trying to find for decades, and a personal opportunity to grow and learn and hitch your career to a rocket ship.
Since our founding in 2016, Amperity has been growing 2.5X year-over-year. We've raised $187M in funding, including a recent Series D that put our valuation over one billion dollars. We're going places, fast, and we want you to come with us.
We support more S&P 500 consumer brands than any other data management platform. We help these brands make sense of massive amounts of transaction and engagement data so that they can finally know who their customers are, what opportunities exist, and how to provide the kinds of experiences that delight consumers and move the business metrics that matter. Our customers include Starbucks, Alaska Airlines, Patagonia, Kroger, J. Crew, Brooks Running, Planet Fitness, DICK's Sporting Goods, and many more.
We're building something that's never existed before, and we're doing it in a way that's great for consumers, transformational for our customers, and career-making for the members of the Amperity team. Come help us make it happen!
Within the Global Partners & Alliances (GP&A) team, Amperity is seeking a Partner Enablement Manager (PEM) to drive partner enablement with Amperity’s Cloud, Technology, and Solution Partners and internal stakeholders. You will be a key player in the hyper growth of an enterprise software company in the consumer marketing space by filling the sales pipeline with qualified sales opportunities. The PEM is vital as it drives pipeline through superior execution of partner enablement activities for the Go-To-Market outreach for Amperity growing ecosystem of partners. This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing start up and make an impact everyday.
- Build deep relationships with GP&A team stakeholders, partner marketing managers, and end Partners.
- Partner with GP&A and partner marketing to plan and execute partner enablement events such as roadshows, field training, and partner summits
- Track and drive pre-event registrations in internal and partner systems as well as post-event nurture campaigns and outreach
- Build event/activity reports and dashboards tracking partner engagement and performance against goals. Document relevant processes.
- Manage sales pipeline records in external cloud partner systems (e.g. AWS AWS ACE, Microsoft Partner Center), and our internal Partner Portal (Impartner)
- Collaborate with partner marketing, partner relationship managers, and external partner teams to build and maintain partner enablement collateral
- Enable external partner training, badge certification programs; track performance against goals
- Enable internal Amperity sales teams and stakeholders on Amperity or partner-related topics
- Experience working with Partners a plus
- 3-7 years of partner operations, marketing, or sales experience in a quota-carrying role
- Experience working with Cloud Partners, Solution Partners (SIs & Consultancies), and Technology (ISV) partners
- You “get” lots of different types of partners and how GTM motions with them vary; the way you collaborate with a company like Accenture is different than Adobe is different than Amazon
- Familiarity with AWS and Microsoft partner pipeline systems (ACE and Partner Center) a plus
- Self-motivated and driven. Looking for an opportunity where you can have an impact to grow a company.
- Possess grit and determination; Competitive drive and ambition to meet and exceed goals.
- Love getting creative, thinking outside the box, and thinking on your feet to match partners with opportunities
- Problem Solver that loves building things - whether relationships, solutions, or growth
*Please Note*: This role is open to remote employees
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a “great place to work”: 100% employee healthcare coverage, expertise in distributed working environments, flexible hours, and very intentional career development. Beyond the basics, we provide an inclusive environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential. You’ll find yourself in a team with many different backgrounds and perspectives, but we all share one thing in common: our drive to improve our customers, ourselves, and each other.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We help people use data to serve the customer