Partner Operations Manager
Amperity is more than just the leading Customer Data Platform — it's a rare mix of the best people, tech, and opportunity. The people are whip-smart, deeply committed, and genuinely fun to hang out with. The tech is multi-patented, AI-powered, market-leading customer data management software that we invented because there was no way to solve the problems that we wanted to help consumer brands overcome. The opportunity is twofold: a market opportunity to provide a solution that consumer brands have been trying to find for decades, and a personal opportunity to grow and learn and hitch your career to a rocket ship.
Since our founding in 2016, Amperity has been growing 2.5X year-over-year. We've raised $187M in funding, including a recent Series D that put our valuation over one billion dollars. We're going places, fast, and we want you to come with us.
We support more S&P 500 consumer brands than any other data management platform. We help these brands make sense of massive amounts of transaction and engagement data so that they can finally know who their customers are, what opportunities exist, and how to provide the kinds of experiences that delight consumers and move the business metrics that matter. Our customers include Starbucks, Alaska Airlines, Patagonia, Kroger, J. Crew, Brooks Running, Planet Fitness, DICK's Sporting Goods, and many more.
We're building something that's never existed before, and we're doing it in a way that's great for consumers, transformational for our customers, and career-making for the members of the Amperity team. Come help us make it happen!
The Partner Platform & Operations Manager will be responsible for supporting the operational functions of the Global Partner and Alliances team. Critical functions include aligning and executing the partner strategy by building and delivering KPI reports; analysis, insights and recommendations; defining and creating processes to support our Partners, Business Development Team and other internal partners; as well ownership of the Partner Relationship Management (PRM) platform and other Partner CRM tools. As a new role, this individual has the unique opportunity to develop and optimize processes from the ground up.
A critical component of this role is to support and optimize our existing PRM – the primary tool leveraged by Strategic Partners. The individual must develop (or have) an in-depth knowledge of the technology, be able to quickly address gaps, and have outstanding communications skills so as to support internal and external Partners. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with PRM tools (such as: Impartner, Salesforce Community Cloud,, PartnerStack, Crossbeam, etc.).
Candidates should have exceptional analytics skills - able to run reports in existing systems, analyze performance, and make recommendations to optimize results.
Must be resourceful and adept at working in a dynamic, hyper growth environment, where they may encounter ambiguity and where change is a constant.
- Manage Partner Relationship Management (PRM) platform, and serve as primary system administrator.. Ensure optimal performance. Manage PRM roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups. Build custom PRM reports and dashboards. Document PRM processes. Train new users. Partner with Marketing, Partner team and others to refine content.
- Manage Salesforce reports and dashboards. Knowledge of salesforce best practices, along with proficiency in reporting and dashboards, including custom report, filters, formula fields, dynamic dashboards and dashboard filters
- Manage Reporting and Analytics for the Team. Monitor, analyze, and report out performance and use insights to form recommendations to optimize performance. Create summary reports and presentations for weekly and monthly management business reviews.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (Finance, Marketing, Sales, Client Service) to optimize reporting, gather insights, and optimize process and performance.
- Support deal registration process, as needed. Develop new processes, as needed, to support existing and new partners.
- Run weekly pipeline calls.
- Develop optimal Partner Operations processes and continuously look to identify opportunities to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Problem Solver that loves building things - whether relationships, solutions, or processes.
- Self-motivated and driven. Looking for an opportunity where you have the opportunity to help define the position and directly contribute to growth.
- Possess grit and determination, but wants to have fun in the process.
- Hands on experience with PRM / CRM tools, like Impartner or Salesforce (or equivalent).
- Demonstrated experience in independently troubleshooting technical issues. Ability to explain complex issues and discuss trade-offs of potential solutions in non-technical terms.
- Experience in setting up reports and dashboards to measure performance and identify potential opportunities.
- Ability to effectively work cross functionally critical.
- Strong project management skills. Very detail oriented, with strong process and prioritization skills.
- Understanding of the Marketing Technology ecosystem. Experience working with Solution Partners (SIs & Consultancies), Technology and/or Cloud Partners also a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3-7 years of experience in Partner Operations role (or equivalent).
*Please note: This role is open to remote applicants*
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a “great place to work”: 100% employee healthcare coverage, expertise in distributed working environments, flexible hours, and very intentional career development. Beyond the basics, we provide an inclusive environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential. You’ll find yourself in a team with many different backgrounds and perspectives, but we all share one thing in common: our drive to improve our customers, ourselves, and each other.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We help people use data to serve the customer