Senior Global Partner Marketing Manager
The Senior Global Partner Marketing Manager defines the marketing strategy and leads the execution of joint marketing programs for the Seeq partner community. This individual will be responsible for leading the planning, execution, and analysis of campaigns with key strategic partners and will coordinate efforts internally and with external agencies as needed. The Sr. Global Partner Marketing Manager will support multiple Seeq partner channels including VARs, SIs, and major cloud partners.
- Working with VAR, major cloud, and other partner team leaders to understand key partner priorities and creating a global partner marketing plan and an annual budget across the different constituents.
- Developing quarterly joint marketing plans with strategic partners to drive awareness and lead generation. Delivering detailed campaign and event plans with objectives, key messages, CTAs, follow-up activities, and success metrics.
- Supporting requests across the global ecosystem for adhoc campaign support such as webinars, local events, industry events, content marketing, etc.
- Leading onsite execution and virtual event hosting as needed. Events include partner symposiums, quarterly virtual partner marketing & sales calls, advisory councils, webinars, and large industry and partner ecosystem events.
- Analyzing results and impact in a timely manner as well as on a regular reporting cadence, monthly and quarterly.
- Liaising with SDRs/partner sales/partners for campaign follow-up.
- Building relationships with channel partners and advising on marketing best practices and top-performing campaigns for their region.
- Managing marketing content on the Seeq partner portal, PRM system, cloud partner marketing portals, etc.
- Manages the marketing budget across all partner marketing programs.
Seeq prefers to emphasize talent, capacity to contribute, and passion, but the ideal candidate is likely to have many of the following characteristics:
- 7+ years of B2B marketing experience with a minimum of 5 years working with multiple channel partners.
- Experience with AWS, Microsoft, and VAR channels preferred
- Exceptional communication skills – including written, interpersonal, and public speaking to senior audiences.
- Experience with using various marketing channels (content writing, social media, emails, webinars, events, etc.) and integrated campaigns
- Ability to prioritize and meet multiple concurrent deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be creative, have fresh ideas, and bring a unique perspective.
- Able to lead marketing planning activities with partners and report on key updates and results.
- Organized and attention to detail with strong basic project management skills.
- Flexible, self-driven, and can-do problem solver.
- 4-year college degree, preferably in marketing, business, engineering, or related field or equivalent work experience in the marketing field.
- We cannot accommodate any applicants that require visa sponsorship. You must already have permanent work authorization for the country in which you reside.
We are organized as a virtual company with a headquarters in Seattle, WA. We use state-of-the-art online collaboration tools for development and corporate functions. Employees can be based virtually anywhere as long as they have access to a good office environment and high-bandwidth connectivity.
The best applicants are ones who include cover letters explaining how their backgrounds, experiences, and interests match Seeq's position description. Please let us know how you will contribute to our mission and our future success.
Seeq is a remote-first (only) company founded by serial entrepreneurs. Our executive team and board of directors have extensive experience with successful startup ventures in high-growth environments.
We are founded on the idea that companies need better solutions for quickly and easily getting business insight from their industrial process data. Our mission is to provide software and services that convert that data into meaningful information that the business can use to improve profitability.
We use the best modern big data technologies to bring industrial process data into the business decision process.
Our company is virtual, meaning that everyone works from a location of their choosing. There’s no commute and no cubicle! We are serious about recruiting and retaining the best teammates. We think there are tons of benefits to working on exciting technology with a cohesive team and the flexibility to work from anywhere.
We have a wonderful, kind-hearted, talented team that loves to collaborate, lead by example, and love to exceed our customers’ expectations. We are certified as a Great Place to Work, Emerging Startup, Technology Fast 500, and Inc. Magazine's Best Places to Work.
The Perks of Working at Seeq
- Competitive salary plus equity incentives
- Medical benefits, plus optional Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account programs to cover additional medical expenses.
- Many communities around the US are incentivizing remote workers. Seeq's work from anywhere (WFA) policy may enable you to take advantage of these programs.
- Important benefits like this (because we want you to be happy):
- Freedom PTO
- 5-weeks paid Seeq family leave
- Internet and mobile phone reimbursement
- Group term life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance pre-tax benefit
- Voluntary vision and dental (ortho)
- 401K company match program
- Vacation bonus program
- Fringe Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous home office allowance
- The best co-workers (we've analyzed the data, so we know it's true)
- Pet-friendly workspace (your dog will be so happy to have you home)
- Loving your job!
Seeq provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
You must be authorized to work in the country in which you reside. Seeq does not sponsor US F1 or H-1B work Visas.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advanced Analytics for Process Manufacturing