Industry Cloud Go-To-Market Manager
We're looking for an experienced industry marketer or product marketer who will define and deliver our cloud co-marketing campaigns with the industry teams at companies like AWS, Microsoft, and Google. You will be working in one of the most dynamic areas of cloud innovation on the planet – analytics and machine learning – with the world’s leading cloud providers. You need to demonstrate strong customer obsession, industry and partner marketing experience, and the ability to create sustained impact from GTM initiatives.
You need to be an influential leader that can accelerate Seeq’s cloud partnerships with AWS, Microsoft, and other cloud partners to extend Seeq’s market reach and drive commercial outcomes. You will lead the intersection of Seeq’s industry teams with AWS and Microsoft industry teams to establish shared goals, joint value proposition development, and global co-marketing campaigns and sales enablement programs.
- Drive the development of cloud partner GTM plans with the partner marketing manager, including Seeq participation in AWS for Industrials and Microsoft Cloud for Manufacturing Campaigns.
- Develop expertise in AWS and Microsoft’s industry priority scenarios and solutions to identify and execute areas for partnership expansion.
- Identify and lead Seeq investment, achievement, and impact in AWS and Microsoft industry GTM and Partner Marketing programs.
- Create joint value proposition, messaging, and content to support co-marketing and co-selling activities with cloud partners.
- Work closely with the Seeq sales organization to broker account mapping that drives field-level relationships with cloud partners and Seeq sales teams.
- Define and communicate Seeq’s value proposition to AWS and Microsoft teams in large group and 1x1 settings (alliances, product, marketing, sales).
- Initiate and develop strong, sustainable, trusted advisor relationships across AWS and Microsoft industry and solutions marketing managers and marketing leaders.
- Collaborate with Seeq marketing, industry principals, sales and partner teams to demonstrate impact of joint GTMs with cloud partners on Seeq’s business priorities and revenue growth.
- Lead Seeq presence (booth, customer meetings, PR announcements) at Industry Events where Seeq is a sponsor in a cloud partner booth.
Seeq prefers to emphasize talent, capacity to contribute, and passion, but the ideal candidate is likely to have many of the following characteristics:
- 5+ years' experience in industry and/or partner marketing (preferably with AWS, MSFT or GCP) with demonstrated impact on co-marketing campaigns and programs.
- 1+ years of experience at an industry-focused SaaS product company preferred.
- 4-year college degree, preferably in sales, marketing, business, or related field.
- AWS or Microsoft Partner marketing experience at an ISV or previously worked at AWS, Microsoft, or Google.
- Ability to build effective relationships, influence, and collaborate at all organizational levels at AWS, Microsoft, and Seeq.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical opportunities, with the ability to build and convey compelling joint value propositions with cloud partners and work cross-organizationally to build consensus.
- Self-starter: comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment developing approaches and workflows to meet goals.
- High Energy: Regarded by colleagues as one that ‘adds energy’ to the teams they work with and the projects they work on.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills for a global audience .
- Experience working with virtual teams a plus.
- We cannot accommodate any applicants that require visa sponsorship. You must already have permanent work authorization for the country in which you reside.
We are organized as a virtual company with a headquarters in Seattle, WA. We use state-of-the-art online collaboration tools for development and corporate functions. Employees can be based virtually anywhere as long as they have access to a good office environment, high-bandwidth connectivity.
The best applicants are ones who include cover letters explaining how their backgrounds, experiences, and interests match Seeq's position description. Please let us know how you will contribute to our mission and our future success.
Seeq is a remote-first (only) company founded by serial entrepreneurs. Our executive team and board of directors have extensive experience with successful startup ventures in high-growth environments.
We are founded on the idea that companies need better solutions for quickly and easily getting business insight from their industrial process data. Our mission is to provide software and services that convert that data into meaningful information that the business can use to improve profitability.
We use the best modern big data technologies to bring industrial process data into the business decision process.
Our company is virtual, meaning that everyone works from a location of their choosing. There’s no commute and no cubicle! We are serious about recruiting and retaining the best teammates. We think there are tons of benefits to working on exciting technology with a cohesive team and the flexibility to work from anywhere.
We have a wonderful, kind-hearted, talented team that loves to collaborate, lead by example, and love to exceed our customers’ expectations. We are certified as a Great Place to Work, Emerging Startup, Technology Fast 500, and Inc. Magazine's Best Places to Work.
The Perks of Working at Seeq
- Competitive salary plus equity incentives
- Medical benefits, plus optional Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account programs to cover additional medical expenses.
- Many communities around the US are incentivizing remote workers. Seeq's work from anywhere (WFA) policy may enable you to take advantage of these programs.
- Important benefits like this (because we want you to be happy):
- Freedom PTO
- 5-weeks paid Seeq family leave
- Internet and mobile phone reimbursement
- Group term life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance pre-tax benefit
- Voluntary vision and dental (ortho)
- 401K company match program
- Vacation bonus program
- Fringe Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous home office allowance
- The best co-workers (we've analyzed the data, so we know it's true)
- Pet-friendly workspace (your dog will be so happy to have you home)
- Loving your job!
Seeq provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
You must be authorized to work in the country in which you reside. Seeq does not sponsor US F1 or H-1B work Visas.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advanced Analytics for Process Manufacturing