Associate Partner Enablement Manager
At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Klaviyo customers all over the world are able to focus on what they do best because they have access to a diverse ecosystem of world class partners of Marketing Agencies, SIs, and technology companies. We want to make sure that these Klaviyo Partners have the knowledge and tools that they need to ensure the Klaviyo customers they work with have a great experience using Klaviyo.
We are seeking an Associate Partner Learning Manager to help build strategies that make up our partner education programs and learning content. The Associate Partner Learning Manager will report to the Senior Partner Learning and Enablement Manager and sit on Klaviyo’s Partnerships team. They will be responsible for producing content and resources for Klaviyo’s Partner Portal and Academy experiences to enhance skills and training. This is a collaborative role that allows visibility into many other Klaviyo departments, seeking to identify education opportunities and create solutions that support and grow our diverse and global partner base.
- Create content that fuels our partner learning journeys across our variety of partner profiles. This includes but is not limited to one pagers, competitive battlecards, client strategy playbooks, pitch decks, live trainings, and webinar content.
- Develop relationships with partners directly to understand their enablement and training needs to grow their businesses through Klaviyo.
- Help manage our partner enablement roadmap to ensure we’re delivering against our goals and prioritizing our work against the needs of our partners.
- Plan and execute partner communication strategies to drive enablement adoption & ensure partners are aware of changes the same way our teams are internally.
- Collaborate with Sales, Product Marketing, CS, and Enablement teams to discover and ‘partnerize’ content for partners.
- Help coordinate and execute partner facing webinars on topics such as ‘Growing Your Ecommerce Agency’, ‘Unlocking Client Omnichannel Growth through SMS’, etc
- Track performance of partner enablement across mediums.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to meet project requirements, scope, and deliverables.
- Has a knack for teaching and loves educating customers or partners.
- Excited to take ownership of communication strategies and creating content from scratch.
- Ability to work and drive projects forward independently.
- Experience and proficiency working with Learning Management Systems, content creation technology, video, education technology social media and other collaborative technology. Not required, but is a plus.
- Strong communicator both verbal and written.
- Incredible attention to detail.
- A collaborative nature, working cross-functionally with internal teams and vendor partners to drive projects to successful completion.
- Obsessed with getting feedback from customers and partners.
- Ability to communicate the why behind your work to different stakeholders.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Own your data. Own your growth.