Partnerships Manager - APAC (m/f/d) at Talon.One
WHO WE ARE:
We believe the best ideas come from the collaboration of happy, talented people. That’s why we seek to promote a truly inspiring work environment and create a space where people can grow, learn new skills, be creative, work independently and make decisions that shape the future of the company.
- Developers get a powerful promotion toolkit and infrastructure to set up incredibly sophisticated campaigns in minutes rather than weeks.
- Marketers can create, automate, and manage discounts, coupons, loyalty, and referral programs without taking developers away from the company’s core product.
- Customer Success and Sales teams can offer any type of incentive or appeasement instantly to customers, improving satisfaction, and reducing churn.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We’re looking for a Partnerships Manager who loves working with solution and technology partners to find opportunities to mutually expand our value proposition while building lasting relationships. From enablement through marketing, you will have the ability to be a part of an exciting growth opportunity at Talon.One. This role is suitable for someone who is collaborative, curious, resourceful, and focused.
ONCE YOU ARE HERE YOU WILL:
- Qualify new partnership opportunities
- Work with existing and new partners to find leads and define integration points
- Work cross-functionally with Solution Engineering, Sales, and Marketing
- Train and educate partners on the platform
- Articulate and define compelling joint value propositions
- Identify business opportunities, build client relationships and demonstrate the desire and ability to negotiate and win deals
- Develop co-marketing opportunities to drive thought leadership
- Develop and cultivate strong relationships
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Positive attitude, team-oriented, and self-starter who can work alone and in a collaborative manner to achieve account plan and contribute to the goals of the organization
- Well-founded experience in Channel Sales or Account Management
- Familiarity with Martech and enterprise B2C clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and deliver powerful presentations
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
WHAT WE WILL BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Unlimited contracts
- Health insurance coverage for you and your family
- Home Office Allowance and reimbursement for Co-working Space
- Ready for a vacation? We offer 30 paid vacation days. Additionally, you can have a day off for your birthday, and another day if you are moving - it’s on us!
- English is our working language and we come from every corner of the world. You will love working in a diverse, cross-cultural team
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK FOR US:
- THE RIGHT ATTITUDE: modern methods and a diverse, creative workspace with an open and international culture
- EVERYONE FOR THE PRODUCT: Together we create a flexible, highly scalable product with state-of-the-art technologies. We can only succeed if everyone works as a team
- HEALTHY GROWTH: Growing our company means growing everyone in the team. We love to share knowledge and learn
- A GREAT ENVIRONMENT: Flexible and family-friendly environment, bright and easily accessible offices, modern software and hardware
- HIGH FLEXIBILITY DEGREE: Prefer to work early or late at night? Do you have to pick up your children from kindergarten? Do you prefer working abroad? We believe in results and motivated employees
AND THERE IS MORE:
- Unlimited contracts.
- Personal education budget for developing your skills.
- We value work-life balance and offer generous paid time off, including a day off for your birthday.
- We care for your mental health and well-being and have partnered with nilo.health, an app where you can access self-guided exercises, meditation and one-on-one counseling sessions.
- Talon.One is on the lookout for more talented people, like you, to join us! As such, we offer referral bonuses to reward you for bringing them to the team.
- Home office setup budget & monthly allowance to create your comfy, productive space.
- Possibilities to use a co-working space in your neighborhood (except where there is a Talon.One office).
TALON.ONE IN TIMES OF COVID-19:
Your health and ours are very important to us! In times of COVID-19, we have fully adapted and digitized our application process so we can continue to be there for our applicants. Stay healthy! Talon.One
Can’t wait to join? Then we’d love to hear from you! To apply, please answer a few quick questions and upload your CV by clicking the button below.
Talon.One is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Talon.One does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Talon.One also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world's most powerful promotion engine