Director of Agency Partnerships
Octane AI is a fully distributed, global, and venture-backed startup seeking a seasoned Director of Agency Partnerships who is excited about shaping the future of ecommerce.
As Director of Agency Partnerships at Octane, you will work closely with our Marketing Agency Partners to provide guidance and training on how to best use quizzes to enhance the customer experience. You will lead our partnerships team and advise for future team growth.
For this role, you can be located anywhere, but U.S. Timezone is preferred. This role will report to our VP of Sales.
If you are still reading this, and see yourself as a collaborative and creative human, are excited to work in ecommerce, and want to work in a startup environment - keep reading!
- Own the strategy and execution of Octane's Agency Partner Program
- Achieve consistent revenue growth and hit/exceed targets
- Upon the success of the program, you will hire, manage, and lead a team of agency partner managers
- Perform a complete audit of our current program, systems, and processes and work with key stakeholders to update and improve
- Drive new leads, customers, and recurring revenue
- Effectively manage our relationships with agencies & affiliates of all sizes
- Develop and improve our partner program strategy and execution, measure results, and optimize our partner program based on data
- Lead demos, lunch & learns, and events with and for our partners
- Optimize our sales pipeline from our partner program
- Bring new agencies into our partner program
- Be a face and voice for our company
- Work closely with our sales, marketing, and account management teams to help our agencies and customers achieve consistent success
- Manage CRM and partner database -- you will be responsible for tracking everything in our agency program
- Training agencies on how to use Octane AI
- Creating and nurturing relationships with our top partners while giving them all the tools they need to become as successful as possible using Octane AI
- You have experience working with Shopify, Shopify Plus, and ecommerce agencies.
- You are a self-starter and highly motivated by targets.
- You have managed a team, but can also roll up your sleeves and do the work.
- You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. You are a people person, adept at building friendships and relationships at scale. You believe empathy is valuable.
- You are detail-oriented and are a wiz with tracking results.
- You're excited to travel (safely).
- You want to join a fast-growing startup and understand that sometimes you have to define your own process.
- You possess the ability to quickly learn about our product and industry. You should be able to pick up on industry lingo and have a keen ability to keep on top of the latest developments in our industry.
- You are proactive, data-driven, and solutions-oriented: Once a problem is identified, you are passionate about finding the solution.
- You are a self-starter with a knack for always finding something impactful to accomplish.
- Experience with CRMs, like Salesforce and PartnerStack, are a bonus.
- Experience building a partner & affiliate program are a huge bonus.
Working at Octane AI
Head over to our careers page to read about our team, our values, and our awesome benefits & perks, which include:
-Fully Remote - work from anywhere!
-Unlimited PTO (with encouraged Summer Fridays off + Mental Health Days)
-Take off the holidays in your home country if you're not US-based!
-Health Benefits (for US-based team)
-401k w/matching (for US-based team)
-Home Office Allowance
-Learning & Development Allowance
-Vacation Bonus - we pay you to take a vacation!
-Customer Shopping Allowance
-Virtual Team Retreats (and eventually in-person)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The #1 Product Quiz & Zero-Party Data Platform For Shopify Brands