Channel Program Manager
We are Appfire, the largest global provider of award-winning Atlassian apps! Our portfolio of trusted product brands includes more than 100 purpose-built apps loved by thousands of teams and millions of users worldwide.
Amplified by our partnership and strategic investment from private equity powerhouse Silversmith Capital Partners, a recent surge of marquee brand acquisitions, and an additional $100M investment from TA Associates, Appfire is uniquely poised to accelerate our leadership position within the billion-dollar Atlassian app market.
Come be a part of our Appfire family for this amazing journey! Learn more at appfire.com.
The Channel Programs and Enablement team is looking for a Program Manager to help shape the future of how we work with and support a growing ecosystem of partners. In this role you will bring strategic thinking and tactical ability as the end-to-end owner of several key programs that are directly tied to Appfire’s future success and growth. You are a disciplined builder of process and documentation and are highly collaborative with a diverse set of stakeholders, both internal and external.
If you are passionate about building a business, are partner obsessed, enjoy working with cross functional stakeholders at all levels, and you value efficiency and creative problem-solving in an open environment, then this is the right role for you!
What You Will Do:
- Lead conception, implementation, and optimization of strategic programs with the objective of driving partner growth and engagement.
- Own the rollout and evolution of a new Partner Relationship Management (PRM) application.
- Build the voice of partner (VOP) program in its entirety from setting the strategy to tactically designing tests, managing each launch (surveys, polls, and in person advisory board meetings), and reporting out findings.
- Redesign the Partner Support process with a focus on improving the partner experience including defining owners, SLAs, and reporting.
- Create and maintain a prioritized roadmap of strategic initiatives and assess newly identified opportunities and challenges for business value and impact; ensure fulfillment of that roadmap and the delivery of results
- Identify and manage strategic initiatives to include ensuring proper prioritization, managing dependencies, identifying and mitigating risks, validating and questioning established assumptions and principles.
- Excel at working with internal stakeholders (Marketing, Product, Channel, etc.)and influencing cross-functional external stakeholders (Partners and Application Vendors) to deliver results
- 5+ years’ experience working with technology companies, managing customer/partner relationships, and/or building and launching programs and solutions for B2B customers
- 3+ years’ experience in product/business management with increasing levels of responsibility
- 3+ years’ experience leading cross-functional teams in successfully launching new products and/or programs into market
- Identify, design, and deliver complex, cross-functional initiatives that deliver business outcomes
- Clear thinking and the ability translate ideas, concepts, context, and business or technical rationale to written and/or presentation format for a variety of internal (management) or external (customers) audiences
- Passion for delivering valuable, meaningful, and data-driven solutions
- Proven experience leading or supporting organizational transformations
- Thorough experience briefing, working with, and facilitating decision-making with senior enterprise leadership
- Very organized with excellent project management skills; ability to implement structure (processes, frameworks) into daily work with little direction in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Experience with layering in data and customer or partner feedback into decision-making processes
We've Got You Covered:
As part of the Appfire team, in addition to a competitive full time salary, you’ll also have the flexibility to work from your home office and enjoy benefits such as full company-paid health insurance, dental, flex spending accounts, a 401k program, company paid mobile phone and internet, and more.
Why a Career at Appfire?
Appfire is a global company of awesome humans working to help teams all over the world. We believe that bold ideas light the way for builders - just like us! Our culture embraces YOUR unique skills, while providing a collaborative, diverse environment that thrives on change and growth for the entire Appfire family! At Appfire, innovators are wanted!
Appfire is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we prohibit discrimination or harassment of any kind. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Your application has been successfully submitted.