Channel Partnerships Lead
Build Your Career | Love your Work | Make a Difference
Payoneer's mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits and expectations. In today's digital world, Payoneer enables any business of any size from anywhere to access new economic opportunities by making it possible to transact as easily globally as they do locally.
Payoneer's digital platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from 200 countries and territories. Leveraging its robust technology, compliance, operations and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions, merchant services and risk management. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world's leading digital brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure.
We're seeking an ambitious and agile Channel Partnerships Lead to focus on establishing and growing Payoneer's channel business in North America. This position will drive new partner acquisitions and manage an existing portfolio of partners, owning the partnership lifecycle end-to-end. The right match will leverage a strong strategic acumen, analytical skills, active networking and rapport building to take ownership of, grow, and scale Payoneer's partnerships channel.
What You'll Do:
- Build and grow a strong network of partners and affiliates to drive client acquisition
- Drive channel acquisitions growth through understanding the competitive landscape, optimizing existing channel performance, and identifying new opportunities
- Plan and execute affiliate campaigns, activities and assist in marketing and sales activities such as events, seminars and conferences among others
- Collaborate with business partners to identify efficiencies and improve effectiveness in our acquisition channel
- Create new programs and processes to help scale Payoneer's partnerships function and support continued growth
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience in channel/affiliate partnerships
- Deep domain knowledge in the ecommerce ecosystem with an intimate understanding of the SMB customer
- Experience in deal making, managing relationships, and creating new opportunities
- Ability to work with several stakeholders and manage multiple competing priorities
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, proactively anticipate needs, and drive results
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to travel as necessary
- Experience in ecommerce, fintech and/or a high growth tech company is a plus
What we offer:
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance (individual plan 100% covered) and FSA
- 401K with employer match
- Fitness reimbursement
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and parental leave
- Learning and development opportunities
- Fun office culture with supportive leadership
- Exciting social events, including happy hours, birthday celebrations, and Friday lunches
- Community engagement opportunities
Join the Payoneer Family - check out Our Values and apply today!
Payoneer is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. Payoneer is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are interested in applying for employment with Payoneer and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please email RecruitmentUS@payoneer.com. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Your application has been successfully submitted.