Channel Partner Manager
The Channel Partner Manager "Strategic Partner Manager":
- Cultivating and maintaining relationships among a defined set of strategic channel partners while also developing strategies to increase revenue for SYSPRO through the partnership.
- Represent SYSPRO software and services with responsibilities to provide our partners’ support in order to generate sales revenue and related contracts.
- Engage with partner Executives to develop strategic growth plans and will engage partner sales management on the execution of strategies to achieve the desired growth.
- Effectively communicating SYSPRO’s value proposition and solution suite to the partner stakeholders to continue to increase mind share inside of the partner organization.
- Ensuring high growth of the defined strategic partners. The Strategic Partner Manager will be responsible for supporting the VP of Channels in terms of onboarding and ramping up newly signed strategic partners.
- Engagement and facilitation of all stakeholders with in the partner’s business and within SYSPRO.
- Ensuring the assigned Sales quotas of the strategic partners are met or exceeded.
What You'll Bring:
- Relevant qualifications in Sales, Business, and or similar filed or relevant work experience.
- 5+ years experience managing partners at an executive level and selling enterprise level solutions through strategic partner channels.
- Creativity and passion about partnering; exceptional ability to develop relationships
- Experience and understanding of local and regional channel market
- Demonstrable track record of success in strategic planning, owning sales targets and managing sales forecast
- Strong ability to interact and influence effectively with C-level executives and team members
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and explain them to audiences of varying technical expertise
- Ability to negotiate price, other concessions and terms and conditions
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quarterly, annual targets
- Strong quantitative, analytical and conflict resolution abilities
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Superior people skills; team-oriented, fast learner and very personable
- High caliber, dynamic personality
- Proven ability to gain account loyalty and customer retention
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with multi-functional and diverse backgrounds
- Honest and trustworthy, able to uphold SYSPRO USA Values and Behaviors
- Full knowledge of MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Full knowledge of CRM tools
- Knowledge of software alignment with customer’s strategic objectives
What We Offer:
Join the SYSPRO team in our brand-new office space in Tustin Flight, with modern, open-air indoor/ outdoor layout; free covered parking. Enjoy fun office perks including foosball, ping pong, full espresso bar, full cocktail bar, snacks, candy, and sodas. Every office/workstation is equipped with a standing/ sitting height-adjustable desks.
We promote flexible work from home / remote work options and ensure opportunities for professional development and growth. Our employee benefits include:
- Generous paid-time-off: 20 days of PTO (10 paid holidays in 2022; 3 paid personal days; 6 paid sick days; 1 paid volunteer day off to make a difference in your community)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance; HMO or PPO from day 1 of hire!
- Group term life and LTD insurance paid by SYSPRO
- Voluntary STD, plus supplemental benefits offered through UNUM
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k with 15% company match
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Say Yes to Next