Channel Account Manager-West
NINJIO is a cybersecurity awareness training company that empowers individuals and organizations to become defenders against cyber threats. The Company offers engaging, 3 to 4-minute Hollywood-style micro-learning videos that teach organizations, employees and families about cybersecurity, breaches, and easily avoidable threats. Combining the Company’s award-winning training with NINJIO PHISH, a natively integrated phishing simulator that allows customers to test and quantify human vulnerability safely and proactively, gives the organizations that NINJIO serves a feature-rich Cybersecurity Awareness Solution.
The Channel is in NINJIO’s DNA. We are founded and led by technology executives who understand the unique value partner ecosystems bring to the fight against cybercrime. Join NINJIO as we build a world-class partner network.
The Channel Account Manager, West acts as the primary brand ambassador and manages the relationships between NINJIO and channel partners - maximizing sales within their assigned accounts and/or territory. This role will work with internal and external associates to align sales strategies, business plans, marketing initiatives, offers, new programs and regular business reviews to increase sales productivity and production of partners in the community. In addition to a focus on sales quota attainment, responsibilities also include new partner recruiting, training, enablement, and collaboration with NINJIO direct sales teams to achieve results, grow the base and portfolio. As a field position, these expectations must be delivered frequently at the partner’s location(s) and from time-to-time at the partner’s customer location(s) where applicable.
The Channel Account Manager, West will work with Value-Added Resellers (VARs), Manage Solutions Providers (MSPs), Agents, Brokers, and other channel participants often with and through distribution and other points of aggregation.
Enterprise Core Competencies
This position requires competency in partner- and customer-first thinking, change & innovation, strategy development, enterprise account planning and management, as well as relationship building & influencing business owners and leaders internally and externally.
- Consistently deliver against sales targets, with plans for significant over-achievement in a hyper-growth area of our business.
- Work with other direct and partner sales teams to develop collaborative relationships to optimize channel partnerships & maximize sales.
- Frequent visits, conference, and video calls to keep NINJIO top of mind with partners and their associates.
- Participate on joint sales calls with partners and prospects to support promotion and sales of NINJIO products and solutions.
- Develop and maintain a communication and account management plan to keep partners up to date on solutions, offers, benefits, pricing, and other key information necessary to drive sales results and competitive wins.
- Assist internal teams, as the account owner, to ensure partners in the portfolio have proper training, materials, onboarding, and other elements required to create successful outcomes and goal attainment.
- Serve as the primary point of contact, and centrally responsible owner, for all elements to ensure a productive, growing, and healthy partnership between NINJIO and the partner.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science from 4-year liberal arts college or university.
- A minimum of 5 years in a B2B sales role within Channel, Cybersecurity, Software, SaaS, and/or Cloud.
- Understands how partner recruitment, enablement, training, and how to sell-with partner.
- Strong recruiting, partnering, analytical and organizational skills.
- A consistent track record of delivering above average growth and revenue attainment in hyper-growth sales cultures.
- A history of sales, business development, partnering and opportunity strategies required to deliver exponential growth through partner channels, particularly in two-tier partner models.
- Deep understanding of go-to-market and partnership incentives, solutions and/or value propositions to drive compelling partnership and engagement strategies.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, manage diversity and drive for results.
- A strong plus: Zift and/or HubSpot experience.
Skills Knowledge and Abilities:
- Clear command of direct and partner sales and business development fundamentals, tactics, tools, and motivational needs of partners.
- Influence and motivate others, foster teamwork, and identify steps forward to address difficult issues, provide clear direction and communication, and champion change.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, communicating effectively with partners, executives, leaders, program/initiative owners, stakeholders, and other audiences.
- Must have analytical, planning, and decision-making skills; and demonstrated ability to use data for business decisions. Demonstrated fiscal understanding and business ethics.
- Confident influencer supported by disciplined, logical thinking, attention to detail and fact-based, documented conclusions and opinions.
- Ability to adapt to the ambiguity of a fast-paced environment.
- Strong business acumen/sensitivity; thinks holistically, incorporates overall company objectives in developing partner strategies and recommendations.
- Results-oriented, proactive, and self-motivated with the ability to take initiative.
- High integrity, with a collaborative approach to problem solving.
- Generally, ~ 30% travel required, but may rise to 50% in peak seasons.
NINJIO requires all employees to be vaccinated or have an approved accommodation exemption. Proof of vaccination will be requested upon hire.
Your application has been successfully submitted.