Channel Account Manager - West
Channel Account Manager - West (Remote)
at runZero (View all jobs)
- Fully remote: runZero is a 100% remote company. While other companies are struggling with the new normal, we decided to lean in, knowing that a lot of folks out there don't want to commute or sit in a cubicle every day. We don't actually have an office, so we won't ever ask you to "come in 3 days a week". That said, we try to get together in person for kick-offs.
- Fast, sustainable growth: Despite the pandemic, we have grown tremendously over the past year. runZero is financially solid, and we have secured funding to support our future growth. Plus, we have great investors who are familiar with the security space.
- Product-market fit: We're already selling, a lot, with hundreds of paying customers from mid-market to very large enterprises and thousands of freemium users. Learn about how runZero works and how it helps our customers with their business. If you want to learn about our cool technology, listen to this podcast with our co-founder HD Moore (creator of Metasploit).
- High customer satisfaction: We'd rather you hear this from our users. If you want to try runZero, just get our 21-day trial. You'll know what you have on your home network in about 12 minutes.
- Great benefits: For 2022, we're matching 4% of your 401K. You'll get platinum-level medical, vision, dental, life and short-term disability virtually free ($0.17 per month for a family of two).
- Friendly and productive culture: We have a diverse team with no tech-bro culture, no crazy hours, and a productive atmosphere. Read about our cultural values.
runZero is looking for a highly motivated Channel Account Manager to join our team! This role will drive partner relationships, enablement, revenue and pipeline with our channel partners. The ideal candidate has experience managing channel partners selling through and with partners. The Channel Account Manager will be experienced evangelizing technology within a partner organization with a proven track record of success co-selling with channel partners and creating a predictable pipeline of business.
What You’ll Do…
- Build, manage and scale our partner reseller channel business with named partners.
- Own the reseller sales motion and success of the partner relationship.
- Drive pipeline and revenue through partners with a focus on channel sourced revenue.
- Collaborate with runZero sales organization to close revenue and build pipeline.
- Partner with runZero Engineering and Marketing to enable and activate existing partners.
- Own partner pipeline management, reporting visibility and forecast for named partners.
- Have input into our reseller sales channel and partner go-to-market programs.
- Act as an educator and coach to our partner sales ecosystem to communicate runZero value.
- Build and execute joint partner business plans, conducting partner QBRs to drive accountability across partner organizations and report on success metrics.
- Develop a recruitment strategy to add new partners where necessary.
Skills you have…
- 7+ years of channel/partner selling experience.
- A “take ownership mindset”.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including active listening and the ability to influence and adapt communication styles to different audiences.
- Highly adept at building strong relationships across teams to drive action and results.
- The ability to translate technical concepts into easily digestible value propositions.
- Experience building partnerships and sales strategies with channel partners.
Why you should apply...
- You get excited to work with Partners and build something new.
- You’re a relationship driven person who seeks win-win scenarios.
- You have a “better together” mindset.
- You enjoy collaborating with others across multiple functions.
- You are comfortable with change and thrive in fast-paced environments.
Salary range: runZero values transparency in the hiring process. According to our market data, we’re expecting this role to come in at a salary of $250k OTE, plus stock options. We know that the talent market is always in flux, so please let us know if you believe we have advertised this role at the wrong salary band.
We offer an extensive set of benefits including:
- Top of the line medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages with runZero paying for 99% of the premium.
- A stock option plan consistent with early stage, rapidly-growing startups.
- A competitive salary composed of cash and equity compensation.
- A flexible vacation policy.
- 401(k) matching program.
runZero positions are currently restricted to the United States. International applications will not be considered.
We strive to make data-driven decisions where data is readily available, which is why we support vaccines and are committed to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace. Even though we are a remote only company, runZero requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 so that we can safely get together for company off-sites and kick-offs, QBRs, in-person customer meetings, and more. We are all responsible adults, and expect that you will keep up with the COVID-19 booster schedule, as recommended by the CDC. The Company will consider requests for an accommodation or exemption to this requirement, as required by applicable law, for non customer-facing roles.
runZero is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, national origin, veteran status, marital status, ancestry, nationality or any other basis covered by applicable law.
We encourage under-represented applicants to apply, even if you don’t think you fit 100% of the criteria (nobody ever does)!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Zero in on every asset on your network