About the Company:
It’s never been more challenging for shippers to simply know where their ocean freight is, when it will arrive, and why it was delayed. At VIZION API, we automatically push the most complete, standardized, and detailed container tracking events to any software system or spreadsheet, so shippers get end-to-end visibility into the freight that drives their business. Our mission is to enhance and optimize world trade by making data more accessible to build tools that empower digital transformation. Vizion’s goal is to be the world's leader in delivering the highest quality data in the easiest-to-use format to the international freight industry.
Our Company Values and Culture:
Simple Honesty, Be a Teacher, and Long-Term Thinking are the values that guide our decision making and are our core operating principles. Vizion is dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse team focused on fostering a culture of Communication, Innovation and High-Performance.
How You Fit In & the Details:
As the Partner Manager, you will operate in a key sales function on our Partnerships team and play a critical role in driving customer value while extending the reach of the company. This role will be expected to own and manage relationships end to end - prospecting new partnerships, assisting with partner onboarding, optimizing partner execution for high adoption, achieving revenue objectives, and developing new initiatives with the partners you manage. To be successful in this role, you should be a dynamic and creative teammate with an entrepreneurial spirit to our fast-growing partnership team. You should demonstrate a hunger to pursue new Vizion partners and to manage our partners' growth.
The Partner Manager will be primarily focused on maintaining and growing existing partner accounts, developing new accounts through the certified reseller program, and coordinating with the sales team. Also, a small percentage of your time will be prospecting, qualifying, and closing new partnerships as needed by the Director. The Partner Manager will need to operate with a “Cultivator” Mentality – thriving on building meaningful relationships with key decision makers. You will focus much of your time engaging with and helping your partners’ business grow.
This role will report to our Director of Partnerships and will collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to support the growth of the Partnerships division. In addition to the above, you will:
● Consistently deliver new opportunities and pipeline from your strategic partners to our sales organization and partner sales managers, and help partners accelerate their lifecycle and maturity
● Provide excellent partner success service, research, and market analysis
● Rely on strong analytical, problem-solving, and relationship-building skills to resolve technical and product challenges with partners
● Educate, instruct and upsell products that create value for partners
● Act as a liaison between the partner and Vizion sales, product and analytics teams
● Plan, execute, and manage partner accounts and projects
● Collaborate with partner to determine growth opportunities and develop project plans to meet their goals and objectives
● Build relationships with partners to ensure brand and project success
● Partner internally with the Sales, Customer Experience, and Marketing to develop the partners and grow revenue through partners
● Ensure partner satisfaction and retention leading to increased ARR Build loyalty with our Partners by providing regular updates, sharing industry insights, responding to inquiries, and addressing concerns in a timely manner
● Coordinate and facilitate regular partner meetings
● Monitor and manage project performance
● Assist in the launch of a new certified reseller program
● Oversee the development of new partner relationships that you or the Director may close
● Research trends in market and competition to strategically drive the Vizion business development pipeline
● Additional tasks as needed to support the success of the team
● 7+ years of experience in sales or account management
● MINIMUM 5+ years experience in Partnerships3+ years of direct sales experience or business development in a technical SaaS environment
● Experience in the LogTech, SaaS or related business a plus in business development or a related fieldBachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing or a related field
● Proven success increasing revenue from existing partners
● Proven success prospecting new partners and converting them to revenue generating partners
● Exceptional analytical and conceptual-thinking skills
● The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
● Experience prospecting, recruiting, presenting, qualifying and managing either clients or partners for a SaaS company
● Highly skilled use of MS Office, GSuite, CRM software (eg. Salesforce, Hubspot)and partner relationship management (PRM) software (eg. Partnerportal.io)
● Experience creating detailed reports and comfortable giving group presentations
● A track record of following through on commitments
● Effective communication/presentation skills and ability to build and nurture relationships and keep track of key contract metricsIntellectual curiosity and a constant drive for improvement will be what drives you and your team to success
● Exceptional organizational and time-management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects concurrently
● Comfortable presenting information to your partners and operating independently when appropriate
● Moderate technical knowledge surrounding APIs and managing technical integrations
Perks & Benefits:
● We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of: $110,000 to $130,000. Vizion intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience and location.
● We prioritize diversity in our hiring and are LGBTQ+ friendly
● Fully remote: Work from your home office or beach somewhere (as long as the beach has Wi-Fi, of course)!
● Excellent No-Cost Medical, Dental and Vision plans: 100% coverage for you and dependents
● Unlimited PTO Policy: We believe in recharging our batteries and we mean it when we say we expect you to take time off!
● 401(k) with company contribution
● Company-Provided Laptop (Mac or PC) and an office-outfitting budget
Did you know:
Some studies indicate that the average female-identifying person will apply to a job only if they feel that they qualify for 100% of the requirements? Persons of color experience this at an even higher rate. Whereas male-identifying people will apply if they feel that they qualify for 60% or more of the requirements.
Now you (may) know something new, and we want to encourage anyone who feels that they might be qualified for the role to apply. You may be surprised!
We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include but are not limited to: hiring and firing of staff, selection of vendors, and provision of services. We at Vizion are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, contractors, vendors, and clients.
Your application has been successfully submitted.