Channel Partnerships Manager
At Gipper, we are on a mission to empower sub-professional sports organizations to better tell their stories on social media. Our platform offers SaaS tools to easily create and share professional social media content - in seconds, on any device, and without needing any experience. We’re used and trusted by thousands of sports organizations from youth clubs to D1 colleges.
We are a VC-backed, remote-first, high-growth tech startup. As one of the fastest-growing organizations in Sports Tech, we’ve got big dreams and high expectations. As such, we are continuously looking for the best talent to help us achieve the extraordinary - and build on our world-class people culture.
As Gipper's Channel Partnerships Manager, you will run full cycle (sourcing, negotiating, relationship-managing, and renewing) channel partnership management including pre-existing relationships.
You will report to the Director of Partnerships and work closely with the Partner Activation Coordinator while collaborating cross-functionally with stakeholders from multiple departments including Product, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Operations. You will join a team that values grit and hustle and is invested in helping you grow, both personally and professionally.
- Relationship Managing an existing book of Channel Partnerships
- Navigate renewal decisions and negotiations on existing partnerships
- Identify right-fit channel categories and potential partners within
- Work cross-functionally to help educate and enable the internal team on new and existing partners
- Work closely with the partner activation coordinator to ensure contractual deliverables are met and executed
- Collaborate with partners and Product team to identify and execute integration opportunities
- Organize and analyze key reporting metrics around partner member engagement and sell-through
- Strategize with the partnerships team and members of leadership
- Must be a good person!
- LOVE sports. You are passionate and knowledgeable about high school & collegiate athletics
- Previous experience in High School or College Athletics (either directly or via a technology company serving those markets)
- You understand and can communicate in Gipper’s voice
- Comfortable in a remote-first environment with a willingness to travel when necessary
- Organized with the ability to look beyond a schedule for this week
- Can Work cross-functionally with multiple departments and stakeholders
- Comfortable with research and comparison analysis projects
- Comfortable with internal and external communications including speaking directly with partners over Zoom, phone, and email
- Experience in negotiation
- Strong time management skills
- Accountable and willing to take ownership including driving key projects and initiatives
- Flexible in adapting to changing timelines and deliverables
- Commitment to process improvement and the ability to think “out-of-the-box”
- Must be independent, self-motivated, success-driven, and willing to work within a team environment
- Experience using Hubspot or other CRM software
- Comfortable with G-Suite,monday.com, Almanac, or comparable tools
- SaaS experience
Gipper is an equal opportunity employer - if you live our core values every day and are a good person, radically transparent, you keep things simple, and embrace challenges you'll thrive at Gipper. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and take affirmative action to not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, compensation, benefits, and training. Gipper is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Be a Good Person. Be Radically Transparent. Keep It Simple. Embrace the Challenge