Partner Enablement Manage
Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 14,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.
About the role:
You will work with cross-functional teams to design, maintain, and run global partner enablement programs for Aircall’s channel Partners (Introducer and Sales), aligned with the business objectives and the learning strategy.
At Aircall, partner enablement is about developing and maintaining content and materials to onboard new channel partners & providing continuous learning to our channel ecosystem to help increase the revenue that our partners are able to generate with Aircall and equip them with the proper tools to gain a competitive edge in the marketplace. This is achieved via blended learning where webinars, certifications, async videos, and live classrooms play a major role.
Our ideal candidate must be able to operate independently to start framing the first certifications for our Introducer Channel Partners, but also be confident to lead tailored webinars for Aircall’s most strategic partners. A deep understanding of the partnering process, how channel partners generate and retain business, and a good understanding of the Aircall culture are all great skills to have for this role.
This role is in the Enablement department, a global team aiming at unifying the messaging and training which is provided not only to partners but to all revenue-generating individuals at Aircall. Partners are considered at Aircall as a fundamental part of our company’s growth and success.
The key focus area will be shaping Aircall’s enablement and certification programs for channel partners, using all the technology and tools available including platforms like 360 Learning and PartnerStack. Our goal is to empower our partners to deliver long-term customer success by ensuring partner readiness to work with their clients.
Candidates should have strong project management skills, and will be able to coordinate with multiple teams to scope, execute, and measure learning programs.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for the design, build, and management of partner programs certifications for Aircall’s channel partners
- Develop Partner Program collateral/documents and onboarding tools to enhance overall partner experience and provide the right tools to Aircall’s Partner Account Managers
- Collaborate across different Channel partners teams to gather requirements for the definition and evolution of certification programs
- Document policies and processes to support all aspects of the program and enable global execution
- Gather, organize and coordinate as applicable, training materials in the main languages spoken by Aircall’s channel partners (English, French, German and Spanish)
- Management of Partner Portal to create an engaging platform for partners to interact with Aircall and be informed on product and services updates
- Ensure excellent coordination of all stakeholders (Enablement, Partnerships, Learning & Development Team, etc.) during partner’s training process to ensure that training is effectively delivered and enforced with partners
- Act as the go-to within the Partner Ecosystem for anyone with questions or queries regarding Partner trainings and Partner Development
- Develop ad-hoc enablement sessions to support product launches to amplify Aircall’s reach via partners
- Build and maintain relationships with Revenue Enablement and Product Enablement to leverage content already created for internal Aircall’s teams
- Stay informed of the latest developments in learning trends, changes in learning theory, and developments in learning technology
- Staying on top of product developments and updates to keep channel partners informed in product developments
- Plan and implement knowledge assessments and certification programs to ensure that the partner population has a minimum level of skills to grow and develop
- Reporting back on successes and plans for improvement of all partner training programs
What you'll bring:
- 3-5 years or more of experience in enablement, partnerships, or professional services at a software/SaaS company
- Proven track record of training partners to sell and deliver SaaS solutions
- At ease with public speaking and written communication
- Your team spirit is exemplary with ability to work with different cultures
- Great skills in coordination, facilitation, and critical thinking
- Ability to explain technical solutions, establish goals, develop opportunities, and dig deeper into data to identify trends and improve the partner experience
- You have a record of training delivery with proactivity and autonomy
- Great project & program management skills
- Experience in preparing and delivering presentations and trainings targeted to a senior audience
- You are execution-focused and able to deliver bigger projects in smaller launches
- Nice to have:
- Successfully designed, built and managed partner portals
- Prior experience in running Partner Programs, Channel Enablement, Channel Marketing and/or Channel Development in the SaaS space
Aircall is constantly moving forward. We’re building new roads to complete our journey, and we’re taking people with us who have the same builder mentality.
Let’s grow together: Aircall is a place for those who dare to be bold and seek responsibility, excellence, and the opportunity to push themselves to new heights.
We’re creating a place where great people trust one another and thrive together.
People flourish at Aircall and now is the time to be part of the team and the journey we’re on.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in terms of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💵 Competitive salary package & equity
🏨 Medical, dental, and vision insurance is 100% covered
📈 401k plan with company matching!
✈️ Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
⭐️ Wellness, commuter, and childcare reimbursements
💚 Generous parental leave policy
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion – irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations – are core to our journey.
We pride ourselves on promoting active inclusion within our business to foster a strong sense of belonging for all. We’re working to create a place filled with diverse people who can enrich and learn from one another. We’re committed to ensuring that everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued and respected at it by providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open. Above all else, we understand and acknowledge that we have work to do and much to learn.
Your application has been successfully submitted.