Manager, Channel Operations
At impact.com our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real-world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world, then this is the place for you!
impact.com is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, impact.com has grown to over 900 employees and eleven offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting!
Partnerships are at the heart of impact.com - not just enabling thousands of brands to develop their own partnerships, but making sure we are a leading partner in our own right. The impact.com Channel Partnerships team works with hundreds of channel partners to source new business and to ensure impact.com clients are supported by a full ecosystem. The team is cross-organizational in nature, working closely with sales, product, success, marketing, legal, and more.
The Manager, Channel Operations role is a new key role tasked with helping manage the function of the Channel Partnership team. This is a vital role in helping to drive operational excellence across the organization. Reporting to the VP of Agency Solutions, this role will interface with dozens of key stakeholders around the organization including functional heads and project leads as well as other operations people across the company. The role encompasses a broad range of responsibilities in a fast-paced and changing environment. This demands a structured, process-driven approach with a focus on continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate will have a strong business operations background with experience working on cross-functional projects. You will be a fast, clear and independent thinker who is naturally curious about how things work, is metrics and number savvy, and has an analytical mindset. You should be comfortable explaining complex processes, creating alignment, and driving projects to completion.
What you will be doing:
- Acting as a mini-”COO” to support Channel Partner teams, driving everything from process creation, implementation, and documentation through data analysis, reporting, and team strategy.
- Acting as an analyst for the team - diving into data across sales & marketing tools, internal databases, and project management tools - to drive insight into where we’re succeeding and where we need to improve.
- Work with RevOps to build and develop meaningful dashboards and reports in Salesforce and DOMO to interpret key insights and drive business outcomes
- Owning improvement projects & new initiatives from concept to delivery in collaboration with leadership.
- Setting targets for milestones, keeping the team to deadlines and delegating tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them
- Serving as a cross-organizational point of contact for teams when multiple departments are coordinating on the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy.
- Acting as liaison between groups such as Marketing, Product, Sales, Finance, Legal, and more.
- Ensuring global alignment of operational standards and procedures.
Does this sound like you?
You are never satisfied with the status quo, and you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer-centric environment. You have a strong ability to manage multiple competing priorities, dive deep, ensure accuracy, think critically, and have a strong sense of ownership. You are passionate about your work, and you are self-motivated and detail oriented with excellent problem-solving abilities. You have superb communication skills, and you are able to communicate complex analytical results in a clear and easy to understand way, both written and verbally. You are a leader who inspires others to do their best work, builds trust through action, and leads by example.
- 5+ years of experience in Business Operations, Business Analytics or a similar area.
- Advanced knowledge of SFDC (or similar)
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL
- Solid problem-solving and analytical capabilities including advanced Excel/Google Sheets skills and the ability to reconcile two data sets
- Self-starter with strong initiative with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Excellent communicator: advanced verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to operate effectively in a team environment
- The ability to create concise and intuitive documentation
- Superb time-management, organizational, and project-management skills including the ability to prioritize work for your team members
- KPI mindset: understanding demands on the team and driving efficiencies
- Mindset to work for an organization in a role that is deeply entrenched in an international business routine
- Ability to operate lean and strive for continuous improvement programs to improve efficiency
- Ability to manage up with confidence to effectively direct senior leaders
- Process engineering / re-engineering focus
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Parental Leave
- Catered lunch every Thursday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled.
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans inclusive events- meaning time together and other events to celebrate our many successes!
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
- Affiliate & Partnerships Online Certification
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Partnership Automation Platform