We’re a high-growth, bootstrapped HR-tech start-up building and selling software that helps in-house recruitment teams attract, hire, and onboard the right talent.
Today, we have a solid network of partners (integrations & referrals). But we’ve never had someone dedicated to owning partnerships, and we know we could be doing more. So we’re looking to hire our first Partnerships Manager to help us expand our program.
About the Role:
You’ll manage every part of the partner lifecycle, end to end, from outreach, relationship building, creating a strategic plan, and delivering on joint initiatives. Ultimately, the goal is to generate more referrals, integrations, and revenue for the business through partnerships.
- Manage every part of the partner lifecycle
- Acquire new partners, with a focus on integration partners and referral partners
- Reach out to prospective partners, including some who will be hard to get the attention of
- Regularly travel to meet partners face-to-face in their offices or at industry conferences
- Understand our business goals across product, sales, marketing, and customer success
- Identify good-fit partners who can support our business goals
- Develop strategic plans to increase the value of our relationships with our partners
- Tell us what else we should be doing with partnerships that we aren’t doing today
- Plan and execute joint marketing campaigns, which might involve posting to social media, setting up a booth at an event, or sending our CEO to a podcast
- Enable partners to recommend us to their customers by delivering training, value proposition, and documentation
- Maintain the Integrations area of our website, keeping each partner’s profile up to date
A few things to note before you apply
- You’ll be our first and only dedicated hire in this space, so we won't have a playbook waiting for you. You'll need to know how to get stuff done, make good decisions, and learn quickly.
- We’re a small team, so you’ll need to get in the weeds and do many things yourself.
- This is primarily a remote role, but you’ll be expected to travel regularly to meet with partners face-to-face. We expect you’ll be traveling once per month within the UK and a few times per year to the US.
- You’re a true generalist. You’re great at relationships, crunching numbers, project management, and writing.
- You write as you speak.
- You can manage your partnership budget and forecast the ROI.
- You’re comfortable being a high-level individual contributor who can own projects end to end, from strategy to execution.
- You want to work at a high-growth, bootstrapped scale-up and know what that entails—building things from scratch, if something needs doing, being the one to do it, and ruthlessly prioritising.
- You must be based in the UK due to the amount of travel we expect for this role within the UK. You must also be qualified to travel to the US.
What we offer
We’re committed to being an exceptional workplace and company you are proud to work for. To that end, we offer some great benefits, including:
- Gold-plated healthcare: Enjoy the best medical, dental, and optical coverage money can buy. We've got you and your family covered for all eventualities
- Unlimited holidays: Everyone needs a healthy, happy, and productive life without restrictive holiday limits
- Mental Health Support: Unlimited access to therapists and mental health resources
- Flexible, remote working: We want you to work when and where you're most productive, whether you’re an early bird or a night owl
- Meaningful equity: You’ll contribute to the team's success, so you deserve to share in it. To that end, everyone on our team gets a meaningful equity allocation.
- Generous Paid Parental Leave: To help support new parents in the workplace, we offer paid leave to both parents
- Professional Development: Annual funds are made available to support both your personal and professional development
- Top-of-the-line equipment: We’ll set you up with the right tools to do your best work—starting with a MacBook Pro, 4K monitors, and the right software to get the job done
- A team that cares: You’ll be joining a team of intelligent, capable, and helpful people that want you to win, our clients to be wowed, and our business to grow. Learn more about our Revenue team here.
Your application has been successfully submitted.