Partner Engagement Manager
Who we are and what we do
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than two thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 100 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel's success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
After our successful Series D in 2021, we raised another $50M last year, doubling our valuation to $12B.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
- Identify and/or define partner segments for which appropriate partner enablement materials and activities should be produced
- Collaborate with Deel’s product marketing and global partner team to define high quality joint value propositions for specific partner segments
- Define and execute against performance metrics to track success in support of Deel’s global partnerships goals
- Collaborate with and support Deel’s global partner team on the development of enablement materials as dictated by specific segment needs (industry, geography, tier, etc)
- Leverage a deep understanding of Deel’s products, services, partner ecosystem, and GTM processes to ensure a high-quality, cohesive enablement experience for Deel’s partners
- Collaborate closely with partner and product marketing teams to ensure current, relevant, and consistent messaging
- Deliver partner enablement resources as needed
- Design and deploy partner certification resources
- You have experience designing, producing, and delivering partner enablement programs
- You have experience creating business goals for partner enablement programs and a track record of success executing against those goals.
- You have experience with partnerships and partner programs in general
- You are proficient in spoken and written English and have strong research skills
- You have a way with words and can write email copy to leadership at market leading organizations
- You are adaptable and comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- You are an active relationship builder who can collaborate with internal and external teams to consistently improve processes and communication workflows
We’d especially love to speak with you if
- You have experience in hiring, HR, compliance, onboarding, etc
- You have experience working with global partner ecosystems
- You’ve worked at a fast-growing startup
- You have previously successfully worked in a remote & distributed team
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Computer equipment applicable to your role
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork
At Deel, we're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Your application has been successfully submitted.