We’re looking for a Channel Director that will define and implement our Channel Strategy and Program, including enablement, sales management, marketing, and operations. Reporting to the VP, Business and Corporate Development, you would be responsible for generating the channel pipeline and ARR for North America.
What would you do, if hired?
- Identify and recruit new channel partners, including resellers, distributors, and value-added partners within Netsuite, SAP, MSFT, Salesforce, and other ecosystems to lead us into new market segments
- Manage relationships with existing partners such as GSIs, VARs, and domain-specific Solution Providers, and boutique SIs
- Lead an existing team of 10 Partner Managers
- Develop and implement partner enablement programs, including training and certification programs, to ensure that partners are equipped to sell and support Celigo products
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to create and execute joint marketing campaigns and sales initiatives with channel partners
- Manage channel partner performance and ensure partners are meeting or exceeding revenue targets and other performance metrics
- Provide regular reporting and analysis on channel partner performance to senior management
- Run our quarterly Partner Town Hall, along with other channel partner events
Who are we looking for?
- A sales leader who has at least 10+ years experience in channel sales
- Knowledge of SaaS
- Knowledge of back-office cloud apps (ERP, CRM, etc.)
- A business development/alliances background is a plus
- Prior Consulting background is a plus
Celigo is the leading integration platform (iPaaS) that is pushing the boundaries of what an iPaaS can be. Celigo’s unique approach to integration enables IT and business users alike to automate and optimize every business process, allowing organizations to accelerate growth and drive innovation at scale.
Pay Scale Information :
Celigo reasonably expects to pay a base salary between $145,000 - $175,000 for this position. Actual starting base pay will be determined by skills, experience, geographic location, and other non-discriminatory factors permitted by law. Total compensation may also include variable incentives, benefits, or other perks as outlined in any formal employment offer made.
Starting your first year, we offer 3-weeks of vacation, wellness days, and holidays to recharge and spend time with family and friends. Additionally, we provide a strong benefits package, a tech stipend, recognition opportunities, and many other cool perks.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility
As a company, one of the values we hold most dear is fostering a safe, collaborative environment to bring out the best in us, so we created our Taking a Stand Initiative. Our TAS initiative is a volunteer committee open to all Celigans, with strong representation from underrepresented voices within our company. We believe, unequivocally, that everyone deserves to be in a place where they feel welcome as they are. Learn more about Taking a Stand.
Celigo is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (40 and over), disability (physical or mental), sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, condition (associated with cancer, a history of cancer, or genetic characteristics)military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Employees and applicants are also protected against retaliation. Consistent with federal and applicable state laws, acts of retaliation against an employee or applicant who engages in protected activity, such as reporting discrimination or harassment or participating in the EEO process, whistleblowing, or the exercise of any appeal or grievance right provided by law will not be tolerated by Celigo.
Hundreds of applications. Thousands of business processes. Millions of combinations. ONE iPaaS.