Business Development Manager
Celigo is seeking a BDR Manager to lead a team of BDRs delivering a repeatable and profitable pipeline. This critical role is responsible for establishing standards that drive our customers’ first interactions with Celigo
What would you do, if hired?
- Hire, onboard, train, mentor, and manage a team of Business Development Representatives
- Ensure lead generation and pipeline development exceeds targets to ensure AEs are able to hit their quota. Manage, report, and forecast sales activity and make adjustments as needed
- Establish a culture of continuous growth to develop BDRs into future Celigo Account Executives
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales Managers and other BDR Leaders to refine and execute strategy
- Provide day-to-day coaching & professional development, including weekly 1:1 meetings, weekly shadow sessions, content development. Participate in your team’s calls, emails, follow-up protocols, and processes for the BDR team to identify coaching and team member development opportunities. Support BDRs through call coaching, sequence review & development, email and social selling strategies, objection handling, etc.
- Develop and improve sales enablement tools, including drafting scripts, testing, messaging, and documenting templates and processes to drive outbound prospecting and lead generation to ensure the consistency and effectiveness of our messaging
Who are we looking for?
- 5+ years of progressively responsible inside sales or business development related sales experience, at least 2 years in a lead or management role.
- Experience working within mid-market to enterprise software industry; PaaS or SaaS
- Measureable record of leading teams to exceed quota; an ability to recognize and proactively address performance challenges before they impact delivery
- Track record of developing BDRs to improve performance and advance their careers
- Experience managing geographically dispersed remote teams
- Knowledgeable with systems and tools, such as: Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Gong, Slack, etc.
Celigo is the leading integration platform (iPaaS) that is pushing the boundaries of what an iPaaS can be. Celigo’s unique approach to integration enables IT and business users alike to automate and optimize every business process, allowing organizations to accelerate growth and drive innovation at scale
Starting your first year, we offer 3-weeks of vacation, wellness days, and holidays to recharge and spend time with family and friends. Additionally, we provide a strong benefits package, a tech stipend, recognition opportunities, and many other cool perks.
Pay Scale Information
Celigo reasonably expects to pay a base salary between $90,000 and $110,000 for this position. Actual starting base pay will be determined by skills, experience, geographic location, and other non-discriminatory factors permitted by law. Total compensation may also include variable incentives, benefits, or other perks as outlined in any formal employment offer made.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility
As a company, one of the values we hold most dear is fostering a safe, collaborative environment to bring out the best in us, so we created our Taking a Stand Initiative. Our TAS initiative is a volunteer committee open to all Celigans, with strong representation from underrepresented voices within our company. We believe, unequivocally, that everyone deserves to be in a place where they feel welcome as they are. Learn more about Taking a Stand.
Celigo is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (40 and over), disability (physical or mental), sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, condition (associated with cancer, a history of cancer, or genetic characteristics)military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Employees and applicants are also protected against retaliation. Consistent with federal and applicable state laws, acts of retaliation against an employee or applicant who engages in protected activity, such as reporting discrimination or harassment or participating in the EEO process, whistleblowing, or the exercise of any appeal or grievance right provided by law will not be tolerated by Celigo.
Hundreds of applications. Thousands of business processes. Millions of combinations. ONE iPaaS.